Months later, the Fender Professional still smokes!

romanianreaper

I got a new Fender Professional II Stratocaster several months ago and I still can't put it down. It covers so many bases and I haven't even considered swapping the bridge pickup out as it covers hard rock sounds like no other stock Strat I've ever owned. If you haven't played one yet, definitely check them out. I think im going to get another down the road in another color just to mix it up. I've barely touched my other guitars! Lol

Attachments

• 20220716_093630.jpg
    20220716_093630.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 20220716_093405.jpg
    20220716_093405.jpg
    912.1 KB · Views: 37
The American Professional II series are great across the board. I have one of the Telecasters and love it. Definitely have a little GAS for one of the HSS strats.

I got a new Fender Professional II Stratocaster several months ago and I still can't put it down. It covers so many bases and I haven't even considered swapping the bridge pickup out as it covers hard rock sounds like no other stock Strat I've ever owned. If you haven't played one yet, definitely check them out. I think im going to get another down the road in another color just to mix it up. I've barely touched my other guitars! Lol
Nice. Does it stay in tune and how big is the neck?

Nice. Does it stay in tune and how big is the neck?
Oh yeah, it stays in tune phenomenally! I barely have to adjust a thing when I pick it up out of the case. The neck is perfect for me and I'm a Charvel guy. Super smooth wood with no sticky neck feel at all. It is the perfect Strat in my opinion. I have my Chubtone for the metal stuff, a Les Paul, and this. I could chuck thr rest if I had to.

I have one as well and it plays awesome. The neck shape and frets are awesome. I did end up replacing the bridge with an SSH+ and removing the treble bleed on the humbucker and find that pickup works better for me and blends really well with the factory singles. I found the stock Fender humbucker to be a little too mid scooped and bright for my what I’m looking for, not a bad pickup though. One of my favorite guitars for right now.

I have one as well and it plays awesome. The neck shape and frets are awesome. I did end up replacing the bridge with an SSH+ and removing the treble bleed on the humbucker and find that pickup works better for me and blends really well with the factory singles. I found the stock Fender humbucker to be a little too mid scooped and bright for my what I’m looking for, not a bad pickup though. One of my favorite guitars for right now.
Do you have a Rosewood or Maple fretboard?

Do you have a Rosewood or Maple fretboard?
I actually bought this guitar in parts from Stratosphere and assembled it because I wanted the pro II rosewood neck with the texas tea body color. I really liked the pro II neck and frets better then the ultra series. Has a pro II v-mod 2 singles and ssh+ with the pro II push push wiring. I liked the pro II singles better then the noiseless as well. I also replace the pickguard for an aged white moto from Fender.

Attachments

• 73985997-DB1A-4E0B-8290-664F1143E896.jpeg
    73985997-DB1A-4E0B-8290-664F1143E896.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 21
Very cool. I have the cream colored one with the all rosewood neck/fretboard. I hadn’t played it for a while but then the thread here a little bit ago about Single coil pickups made me break it out and give it another go. I had a set of Tom Anderson single coils and threw in it and been really having fun with it. Cool guitars.

Back