Revolt release date

kkndman

hello

i have noticed today that most of the big EU retailers such as andertones / thomann have updated the stock arrival to 3 months (10-12 weeks) .
as many other guitarists , i suffer from the problem of waiting :) .

i can see on Two Notes site it still says September 2022.

is there any way to valid that? or is it possible the release will be in 3 months?
i do want to pre order it , but i dont want to be in the situation it will suddenly change to 3 months and then to try and cancel my order.

i am in need for "Amp in a box" type pedal , so in the meanwhile i hold myself from buying the Iridium .

i know you guys cant say the exact release date yet, but is there really an option for the release to delay for 3 months?

i hope you can answer it, i really would like to buy this pedal with the cab M+ , but i cant wait that long , and there is no official date yet.

sorry for the long post..

regards.
kobi

Hey Kobi, we can't give you a definite release date as of yet, but supply chain issues are an issue for us (and everyone else in the industry), but we are doing everything we can to get them ready as soon as possible!

That does not sound very encouraging for those who pre-ordered and were looking forward for an upcoming delivery...

Hi Kobi,

Ross from Two notes here. We hear your concerns, unfortunately these matters are out of our hands. However, could I ask that you contact our support desk as we have an apology gift available for any users that have pre-ordered?

Again, please accept our apologies for this.

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi Kobi,

Ross from Two notes here. We hear your concerns, unfortunately these matters are out of our hands. However, could I ask that you contact our support desk as we have an apology gift available for any users that have pre-ordered?

Again, please accept our apologies for this.

Kind regards,

Ross
I contacted the support desk, mentioned this post, and attached a copy of my proof of purchase. I just received my gift and I absolutely love it! Thank you, so much! Two Notes ROCKS!

I did the same and while I appreciate the free gift, it obviously comes at no cost to them and we would have gotten those IR licenses anyway, once the Revolt is delivered. Also when you are waiting for an "analog Amp Sim", digital CabSims don't really get you very far.

But still kudos to Two Notes, as other companies would have just done nothing and do believe that this global supply chain issue is outside of their control

@mainlyrock, I disagree. This gift costs them sales of those DynIRs. You might want to check the DynIRs you received against the list that comes with the ReVolt. The ones I received were not the same ones that are going to come included. In fact, it almost appears to me as if they handpicked the ones they gave me to avoid duplicating what I already own. It costs them time (the most precious resource any of us has) and money to read and reply to customers who pre-ordered…

As you mentioned, this is due to an issue that is beyond their control and most companies wouldn’t do something like this for their customers. Most companies would shrug their shoulders and say there isn’t anything they can do. A handful might have issued a coupon for a small discount on a future purchase. In stark contrast, Two Notes has gone above and beyond IMO by giving us free product that is in addition to what we’ll receive when the ReVolt finally ships. Two Notes is only now getting into the analog world, so short of sending you free hardware… I’m not sure what you were expecting.

What you’ve been given can be used with so many of their other products in the meantime, and further expands the palette of sounds that will be available to you in the future... at no cost to you. Clearly, Two Notes understands that it’s an inconvenience to their customers that the release has to be pushed back, hence the apology gift. I’d say it displays that they truly do care about their customers.

There are a lot of positives here, so please count your blessings and be thankful. November is just around the corner and the wait will be worth it. And again, check the DynIRs you received against the list of what is included with ReVolt. I believe you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

>The ones I received were not the same ones that are going to come included. In fact, it almost appears to me as if they handpicked the ones they gave me to avoid duplicating what I already own.

That's big time next level right there!

Hey guys - we are devastated that there is a delay, and we understand the frustration it will cause you... hopefully, our little gift will keep you content while we work like mad getting the ReVolt ready and out to everyone!

Hey Jason,

don't go mad. It seems like waiting for delivery of something delayed due to supply chain issues is the new normal nowadays.

Good morning All,

Thanks so much for redeeming your free gift and we're so glad you are happy with it. We indeed hand-picked these to ensure there is no duplication between the complementary DynIRs you will receive along with the ReVolt Series. Similarly, thank you for your understanding in respect of the unavoidable delay. Rest assured, we are confident you wont be disappointed with the units!

@mainlyrock , although the Analogue Cab Sim sounds amazing, pairing ReVolt Guitar or Bass with a C.A.B. M+ is a true force to be reckoned with! Remember your licenses for cabs will be available across Wall of Sound and Remote offering perfect adaption from the studio to the stage! :)

@mainlyrock , although the Analogue Cab Sim sounds amazing, pairing ReVolt Guitar or Bass with a C.A.B. M+ is a true force to be reckoned with! Remember your licenses for cabs will be available across Wall of Sound and Remote offering perfect adaption from the studio to the stage! :)
Thanks for this statement Lol.

Just cost me USD $400!

Count me in, have one on pre-order. Never planned on buying, but all the other Two Notes gear I have is stellar, so going to try this one as well.

There are a lot of positives here, so please count your blessings and be thankful. November is just around the corner and the wait will be worth it. And again, check the DynIRs you received against the list of what is included with ReVolt. I believe you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
November is here. :)

Can we expect delivery soon?

Looks like you changed it to "ships December." Is that just for new preorders, or is it delayed a bit longer?

Also, some audio/video samples would be great, too! I've only seen the NAMM videos.

Hi @Dane Collins,

Thanks for getting in touch. Our current "safe" shipping date is December for all preorders, please be assured we are doing everything in our power to get these products before then but we need to manage expectations.

In terms of video content - we are editing this as we speak and I am happy to report there is plenty available!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Kind regards,

Ross

Hi @DTMguitar
Thanks so much for getting in touch - great to hear from you again!

We are working on that at the moment - we should have this available in the next few weeks! We will make this available ASAP on our website.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide in the interim and thanks so much for your patience with this - we really do appreciate it!

Back