Guitar Sanctuary Texas…

Bought an Echopark 59 Deluxe from them about 7 years ago. The guitar was new at the time, bought over the phone. Killer guitar and the transaction went smoothly. That's about all I know about them.

Last edited:
I bought a Bogner 4x12 from them, 11 years ago. Great service, and prompt shipping, but unknown if they are under same management / ownership.

I’m just checking in before I drop some coin with them… I just want to know I have nothing to worry about.

Been a few times. I felt out of place since I wasn’t wearing Affliction jeans and a tight button shirt with big contrasting cuffs :)
Bro, that sounds like a cool, hip and trendy place to me. I should put on my special Jordache jeans and polo shirt and head on over. Sounds like my kind of place. By chance, is there a barista on duty? I like an Americana when I’m schralping arpeggios.

I had heard the "Guitar Sanctuary" name from others in the past, but more importantly, they had a rear loaded Bogner 4x12 actually in stock, with free shipping. I could only find one other rear loaded Bogner cab, available for immediate shipping at the time, but the other store wanted an additional $150 to ship, so GS got the sale. There is something to be said for stores having a shipping account, which can sweeten the deal sometimes, and made the decision easy. I had no idea if they were a ritzy, boutique shop or not, but they had the cab that I needed.

I had heard the "Guitar Sanctuary" name from others in the past, but more importantly, they had a rear loaded Bogner 4x12 actually in stock, with free shipping. I could only find one other rear loaded Bogner cab, available for immediate shipping at the time, but the other store wanted an additional $150 to ship, so GS got the sale. There is something to be said for stores having a shipping account, which can sweeten the deal sometimes, and made the decision easy. I had no idea if they were a ritzy, boutique shop or not, but they had the cab that I needed.
I haven’t heard anything bad about them. I just can’t afford most of the guitars in the store

It’s legit. Andy Timmons teaches lessons there. I’ve bought strings there and played a few Anderson’s but that’s the extent

Back