Favorite Metal Grill

I always thought the first version of the Soldano Avenger with the aluminum billet looked slick.

soldano-avenger_2.jpg
Reminds me of Edlebrock valve covers.

True story I remember calling the shop many years ago and talking to Paul Rivera Jr , this was way back
When the Knucklehead 2 was coming out and he was excited about the look and told me it was a metal wire grill that they actual got from Jaguar cars
Ah yes. I always knew it looked familiar.

Cool!

BAM!

Attachments

• 20221114_090321.jpg
    20221114_090321.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20221114_090548.jpg
    Screenshot_20221114_090548.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 39
  • bogner_witches.jpg
    bogner_witches.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • mesa_rectifier.jpg
    mesa_rectifier.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 36
You know the funny thing about this picture? People like us on forums would walk by and go "Holy shit a Larry!" But really, how many people even know what is what? The Larry fits in perfectly because almost nobody is going to target it for theft..simply out of ignorance of product.
And because it's a goofy-ass name for an amplifier.

EWxUnkCXYAsUxS2.png

You know the funny thing about this picture? People like us on forums would walk by and go "Holy shit a Larry!" But really, how many people even know what is what? The Larry fits in perfectly because almost nobody is going to target it for theft..simply out of ignorance of product.

So far I've had zero issues gigging around my state with it 🤷

I've gotten quite a few "holy shit" comments from other guitarists from other bands, but very few from randoms

Back