Ibanez bodies and necks (custom)

Here is a picture of a one piece Swamp Ash with Maple top RGA body he built for me to fit the AANJ and original Ibanez Edge trem. His overall specs are pretty close, but you may have to do some minor fitting of the neck pocket, and I had to enlarge the holes for the volume/tone, etc. Minor stuff really. His dimensions like scale length, how the neck lined up and all that were spot on.

IMG_20211228_190847161 - Copy.jpg

Here is another RGA body that I ordered in Alder. It actually got damaged a little bit in shipping, Serge offered to build me another body and ship it over at no charge. But the damage was minor and I just fixed it. He wanted to make it right though, so that was when we came up with the idea to do the Swamp Ash/Maple body. He built the replacment at no charge, and I just paid him for the difference in materials.

IMG_20211027_110028069.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad he doesn’t do necks too. I’m looking for a set so I know the neck pocket is right.

Understand that. But, if you can't find anything that meets your needs you might give him a shot. When I say I had to fit the neck pocket, it basically amounted to sanding the finish off the sides of a factory Ibanez AANJ neck and it slipped right in.

Back