Pete Thorn demos a new amp you can put on your pedalboard.

mooncobra

I was a bit surprised when I saw this. I’ve listened to some demos of these little pedalboard type amps. To me, most are dull and lifeless, or sound like straight up ass.

Out of the demos I have seen, this one sounds a lot better and has quite a few features. Check this thing out.

It’s appearance, with the giant logo, etc., could have been made to be much more aesthetically pleasing.

But, in the world of pedalboard amps, this one is the best one I have heard.

I saw an interview where he was shit talking people about not masking up and blahblahblah. Since then I have been done with him. Not that I watched his shit anyway...but I liked him from how he interacted on here before when he posted. Remember folks-when you bring in social commentary you are going to alienate half your audience. It is what it is.

No
1668974713381.jpeg

I saw an interview where he was shit talking people about not masking up and blahblahblah. Since then I have been done with him. Not that I watched his shit anyway...but I liked him from how he interacted on here before when he posted. Remember folks-when you bring in social commentary you are going to alienate half your audience. It is what it is.
As long as he’s not doing it in his gear clips I could care less how he feels

I think he does okay with showing gear in his videos. I wouldn't recommend buying anything till you try it yourself.

His videos pretty much always sound good because he pretty much always uses the same old Marshall 4x12. Not exactly surprising.

Pretty much everyone on YouTube is selling something.

I am going to go against the grain here and actually like his videos and he seems like a good guy. If others on the forum don't care for him, I have no problem with that but I'm not going to bash him just because it is popular. I've bought gear based on his videos and been happy with my purchases.

Probably the first time that I've to agree with Dan here. Because of his carefully crafted and obviously fake likeable persona PT is one of the worst offenders, imo.

SYNERGY DELIVERANCE PREAMP MODULE Raw Rock and Metal Tones! (BQ).jpg

Actually saw that video at least partly because a friend and fellow Fryette fan made me but I was wondering were the RAW rock and METAL tones from that clickbaity title/thumbnail were.

Last edited:
I have always had a problem with an amp that has a bunch switches that do next to fuckn nothing. Thats how most are just switches.

Before I got banned on TGP, I said that his signature guitar was purposely built for his own specs and desires not necessarily what someone else prefers and desires which happens to be 100% true but the whole community including Pete himself lashed out at me LOL.

People took it like I wished death on their mothers for God's sakes .

Back