Pete Thorn demos a new amp you can put on your pedalboard.

Before I got banned on TGP, I said that his signature guitar was purposely built for his own specs and desires not necessarily what someone else prefers and desires which happens to be 100% true but the whole community including Pete himself lashed out at me LOL.

People took it like I wished death on their mothers for God's sakes .
That's the toxic PT/Suhr crowd on TGP and PT always calls for his minions when someone could be even slightly critical of him with mod DGTCrazy handing out infractions and permabans while simultaneously sucking off PT and Suhr.

I remember the guy going apeshit simply because someone said he doesn't care what PT or any influencer says which seems like a sensible approach tbh but PT didn't take it well.

Last edited:
Guys go look at the price of this pedalboard amp... I'll wait here.

Ridiculous to say the least. I'd rather just buy a 20 watt amp for that money. Pete is a great demo guy and that's why people send him stuff to demo and help sell. When has he ever said something is shit? It's always " really cool".

Probably the first time that I've to agree with Dan here. Because of his carefully crafted and obviously fake likeable persona PT is one of the worst offenders, imo.

It IS fake, too

PT direct messaged me on TGP specifically to continue arguing with me about a "YouTube shills" thread

Because I pointed out the fact that all "YouTube guitarists" do is sell basic bitch gear playing the same basic bitch bands because it will appeal to the most beginner retards of the lowest common denominator

"HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THESE RIGHTEOUS EVH/ACDC TOANZ I CAN GET FROM THIS VINTAGE MARSHALL"

"HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THESE RIGHTEOUS U2 TOANZ I CAN GET FROM THIS DELAY"

Oh boy, I can't wait for more content to consume that's exactly like all the YouTube content that already exists and has been done to death a thousand times over

How about a fucking YouTube video about how to use a wah and multitracking to get andre olbrich lead tones? How about a bogner manni Schmidt video? How about literally anything besides EVH, Jimmy Page, Slash?

Oh right, that won't sell cheap pedals to beginners.

Before I got banned on TGP, I said that his signature guitar was purposely built for his own specs and desires not necessarily what someone else prefers and desires which happens to be 100% true but the whole community including Pete himself lashed out at me LOL.

People took it like I wished death on their mothers for God's sakes .

If you say anything remotely critical of PT, Suhr, Dave Friedman, or Rick Beato

The legions of grab n go cargo shorts Baja tele blues lawyers who cover "La Grange" at the county fair once a year will get immensely triggered

giphy.gif

It IS fake, too

PT direct messaged me on TGP specifically to continue arguing with me about a "YouTube shills" thread

Because I pointed out the fact that all "YouTube guitarists" do is sell basic bitch gear playing the same basic bitch bands because it will appeal to the most beginner retards of the lowest common denominator

"HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THESE RIGHTEOUS EVH/ACDC TOANZ I CAN GET FROM THIS VINTAGE MARSHALL"

"HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THESE RIGHTEOUS U2 TOANZ I CAN GET FROM THIS DELAY"

Oh boy, I can't wait for more content to consume that's exactly like all the YouTube content that already exists and has been done to death a thousand times over

How about a fucking YouTube video about how to use a wah and multitracking to get andre olbrich lead tones? How about a bogner manni Schmidt video? How about literally anything besides EVH, Jimmy Page, Slash?

Oh right, that won't sell cheap pedals to beginners.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . When someone PM's you to continue an argument you really really set them off lol.

Yes, apparently it was inconceivable that anyone could not be interested in basic bitch "how to sound like EVH", "check out these great tones I can get with a giant professional studio and vintage amps," and "this company paid me to sell you this delay pedal" videos

Reactions: ccn
This reminds me of the time Petey was doing one of his Sunday YouTube Podcast things, and some dude comes into the chat and brings up Tony McKenzie and how Tony opened up one of those Friedman small-box JJ amps on his YouTube channel and was showing what a cheap piece of junk it was. Tony was laughing, and saying he was returning it for a refund.

Pete completely lost his shit. He never contested that the amp wasn't a cheap piece of crap, just that "No one talks about my friends like that !!!"

Good times !

This reminds me of the time Petey was doing one of his Sunday YouTube Podcast things, and some dude comes into the chat and brings up Tony McKenzie and how Tony opened up one of those Friedman small-box JJ amps on his YouTube channel and was showing what a cheap piece of junk it was. Tony was laughing, and saying he was returning it for a refund.

Pete completely lost his shit. He never contested that the amp wasn't a cheap piece of crap, just that "No one talks about my friends like that !!!"

Good times !

That Tony video was super revealing - especially for the price range those go for

It might have been just a bad apple but YIKES

I'd have to find the video, but yeah.. that was Tony's whole point.

For the price he paid for it, it was very cheaply made. (China ??)

I mean, he' got a hi-res camera aimed inside the amp the whole time. He wasn't bullshitting.

Good lord, in that price range there are way better options for that type of tone, even amps made without slave labor

Aren't they like 1500 new?

Back