Died Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

So dude. Do you understand to be "Elite" you need a population below you?

If as an "Elite" your grand plan is to "Depopulate" the world, that would fucking mean you'll eventually cease to be an "Elite" as there would be no plebs below you.

You guys kill me with this shit :ROFLMAO:

A smart person listens to both sides and uses critical thinking to come to a conclusion on what they believe. Denouncing it, denouncing the data, and denouncing anyone that goes against the narrative, is the downfall of everything this country stands for.

Regardless of what you think, I implore you to watch the actual movie, and watch real embalming of real patients and then still think this is just…. All BS….

5 billion people…. The birth rate is down all over the world, whats the one ( and probably the only thing) they all have in common?

The people in this movie aren’t just some wackjobs in aluminum foil hats. The premier OBGYN in this country who sees more patients than anyone in this country speaks in this film. Lt colonel physicians. These are not idiots, or people on the fringes of society.

A smart person listens to both sides and uses critical thinking to come to a conclusion on what they believe. Denouncing it, denouncing the data, and denouncing anyone that goes against the narrative, is the downfall of everything this country stands for.

Regardless of what you think, I implore you to watch the actual movie, and watch real embalming of real patients and then still think this is just…. All BS….

5 billion people…. The birth rate is down all over the world, whats the one ( and probably the only thing) they all have in common?

The people in this movie aren’t just some wackjobs in aluminum foil hats. The premier OBGYN in this country who sees more patients than anyone in this country speaks in this film. Lt colonel physicians. These are not idiots, or people on the fringes of society.

A false premise is an incorrect proposition or assumption that forms the basis of an argument and renders it logically unsound.

I do not need to go further down the rabbit hole because the notion that "elites" would somehow benefit from depopulating the world is logically unsound.

You simply cannot have "Elites" without plebs in the workforce, and consuming shit. Full stop.

Last edited:
A false premise is an incorrect proposition or assumption that forms the basis of an argument and renders it logically unsound.

I do not need to go further down the rabbit hole because the notion that "elites" would somehow benefit from depopulating the world is logically unsound.

You simply cannot have "Elites" without plebs in the workforce, and consuming shit. Full stop.

I really don’t have an opinion on the depopulation theory at all personally at this point. I’m looking at this from a medical data point of view, and what these extremely smart people are finding during autopsies and embalming. There simply has never been the kinds of things they are finding in these bodies. Full stop.

Also, remember when we were in school and kids would have MI’s and suddenly die? Yea, me fucking neither.

Last edited:
I really don’t have an opinion on the depopulation theory at all personally at this point.
Take a look at Bill Gates and all these other loony left wing climate change religion freaks.

Population growth, along with increasing consumption, tends to increase emissions of climate-changing greenhouse gases. Rapid population growth worsens the impacts of climate change by straining resources and exposing more people to climate-related risks—especially in low-resource regions.

So dude. Do you understand to be "Elite" you need a population below you?

If as an "Elite" your grand plan is to "Depopulate" the world, that would fucking mean you'll eventually cease to be an "Elite" as there would be no plebs below you.

You guys kill me with this shit :ROFLMAO:
You don't kill everyone... right?

I really don’t have an opinion on the depopulation theory at all personally at this point. I’m looking at this from a medical data point of view, and what these extremely smart people are finding during autopsies and embalming. There simply has never been the kinds of things they are finding in these bodies. Full stop.

Also, remember when we were in school and kids would have MI’s and suddenly die? Yea, me fucking neither.
May I suggest walking outside, finding a rock, and having this coversation. It's going to have a higher IQ that CuntZ. He gets his logic from the bottoms of cereal boxes.

This guy is the worlds biggest sponsor investor in the magic juice. Look into his holdings of Pfizer Biontech, his premise is quite clear. This guy might even be one of your heros. He's hoping that you will self delete and save them the ammunition. I imagine you might be one of the laughing seals in this audience or maybe you think you are in the billionaire or trillionaire club. Have you heard of the Romans, Persians, Stalin, Nazis.... none of them had a master plan to kill millions right?

While you chortle at the what you feel is conspiracy they openly meet and speak about their plans, and you my friend aren't in the club. World government Summit 2022, there is abiout 8 hours of video posted on YT.

Last but not least....I'm sure you have heard of the World Economic Forum....Here is some of their work. All conspiracy mind you.

Last edited:
Alright guy's. Be considerate this holiday season, and allow others to buy some fucking tin foil :ROFLMAO: A lot of holiday meals depend on it!

Alright guy's. Be considerate this holiday season, and allow others to buy some fucking tin foil :ROFLMAO: A lot of holiday meals depend on it!
The FDA was fully aware of the cardiovascular implications....they even published it in October 22, 2020. The FDA.gov link is still good and the information is still there......two years later. PAGE 16

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***
 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease
1669131107164.png

Ok, so who gets to live, Just the Elites? If it's just the Elites then they are not elite anymore.

Or is it the Elites, and just half the plebs? Then the Elites have just reduced consumers of their products, and services by half. LOL Why? So they can be less rich, and powerful? 🤣
Don't think one dimensional. Not everyone will have adverse effects; enough fake shots out there (as per lot numbers) as a control group. As you can tell, there are politicians, musicians, actors, etc. and others dying as well, right? Or has the past six months been completely normal to you? I get it... you want to deny all of this since you got the shot. Cross your fingers over the next few years, what we're seeing is nothing compared to 2023 and 2024.

And VAERS is voluntary... about 1% reported. All one has to do is follow MSN in their news feed... every day there are new stories of people of all ages suddenly dying, dying from cancer (that just happened to kick in within the past year), heart issues (off the charts in youth), etc. But that's all fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back