Scammer Alert: VanMalmsteen

He could do Blowjobs to lift some money.
So every part of the deal get what they want.
5b3c75828275a.png

I remember this dude vaguely, he was being retired from the army and had to sell everything one day and went on a huge amp bender the next. That whole thing always seemed at least a little bit weird, but sad to see people ended up scammed too!

Remember that story where those lames went to another country and spray painted some graffiti and forgot other places around the world don't fuck around and straight tied them down and used a bamboo stick and canned the shit out of the bottom of their feet...if they were that stupid to ever go back I'm sure they wouldn't ever want to lay eyes on another spray can😎

Remember that story where those lames went to another country and spray painted some graffiti and forgot other places around the world don't fuck around and straight tied them down and used a bamboo stick and canned the shit out of the bottom of their feet...if they were that stupid to ever go back I'm sure they wouldn't ever want to lay eyes on another spray can😎
Do you also remember the USA begging and pleading to send those boys home unpunished? Pepperidge Farm remembers . . .

Wait....they do this for free? I have been getting ripped off this entire time!!!!!

Isn't Fatbagg the guy who owned a 100B and 100A at the same time?
I believe this is accurate, I remember he had a 100A? and a 101B, but an additional 100B would not be surprising. He has owned numerous rare amps over the years. His biggest magic trick was being able to sell amps he didn't even own anymore (that 101B for example). Rig-talk is a very small community with a lot of people with a ton of experience and knowlege. I think a lot of people are here because they are into niche items and there are very few people locally that have the background to meaningfully contribute to discussions in this area. Being fucked by one of these people hurts twice as bad as a purely anonymous stranger because it is supposed to be a supportive community of people with similar interest and preying on that inherent trust in other members is extra fucked. I give people on here more credibility than a random ebay or reverb seller for sure because we spend time talking and figure if you're on this board you're not the average gear dude. So that is disappointing.

Michael Fey, Singapore. YUP, black belts who do the caning too.

I believe this is accurate, I remember he had a 100A? and a 101B, but an additional 100B would not be surprising. He has owned numerous rare amps over the years. His biggest magic trick was being able to sell amps he didn't even own anymore (that 101B for example). Rig-talk is a very small community with a lot of people with a ton of experience and knowlege. I think a lot of people are here because they are into niche items and there are very few people locally that have the background to meaningfully contribute to discussions in this area. Being fucked by one of these people hurts twice as bad as a purely anonymous stranger because it is supposed to be a supportive community of people with similar interest and preying on that inherent trust in other members is extra fucked. I give people on here more credibility than a random ebay or reverb seller for sure because we spend time talking and figure if you're on this board you're not the average gear dude. So that is disappointing.

I wonder if it's possible that somebody savvy with facial recognition software could find him from a still shot of his vids, then have a chat with his local PD . . .

Why the attack on women, I love mine. This Fagbagg/Van Scamsteen is a punk, that simple.
A better question is has he been BANNED?
What ??
I said maybe he is a woman because he is sending payments from an account named Diane
Or maybe he stole her PayPal too

What ??
I said maybe he is a woman because he is sending payments from an account named Diane
Or maybe he stole her PayPal too
Yeah that is head scratcher. But based on his videos fatshwagg is clearly a dude...if that's even him in the videos.

Back