(SOLD) Charvel Pro Mod So Cal - Never played! NEW HSC! $699

napalmdeath

Got this brand new, received it at work and it's sat in the box at my office ever since. Never set up, never played. AMS wont take it back because we had a bit of a falling out on another return. It took them forever, they got mouthy, I got mouthy, and that was that.

At any rate, I just don't have the passion right now. My dad's sick with cancer, I have health issues, and enough drama going on.. I thought of getting a practice amp and keeping it at work, but it's just not a priority right now. So, I wanted to pay it forward and give a forumite a good deal. I'm $699 PPF&F with brand new ABS hardshell case. Shipping is on you. NO TRADES, NO LOWBALLERS. It's not a desperate fire-sale..

20221121_083459.jpg
20221121_083506.jpg
20221121_083512.jpg
20221121_083527.jpg
20221121_083532.jpg
20221121_083539.jpg

Last edited:
Bargain Of The Year!!! Somebody has GOT to grab this!

And I agree - guitar / gear / music can take a seat in the back of the 'life' train until circumstances change. Focus on your family and your health first.

Sorry to hear of your situation. I hope things get better for you and your Dad soon.
Don’t think of it as ”giving up,” just temporarily put on hold.
That's kinda what I meant. I never give up. Just hard to pick up a guitar when so much is going on.. My dad's 83, and it's lung cancer. It's gut-wrenching.

Off topic but I'm in the same boat as you bro. I lost both my parents this year. My dad unexpectedly passed away in May and my mom passed away in September. It's been hard to keep it together sometimes especially with the holidays coming up. Trust me I know it's easier said than done but try and keep your head up like I'm trying to do.

Off topic but I'm in the same boat as you bro. I lost both my parents this year. My dad unexpectedly passed away in May and my mom passed away in September. It's been hard to keep it together sometimes especially with the holidays coming up. Trust me I know it's easier said than done but try and keep your head up like I'm trying to do.
Wow. Sorry for your loss. Same to you. Keep on keeping on!

that's tough bro.....need anything give me a shout.

Just wanted to bump this for you my thoughts and prayers are with you and Dad I hope he gets better!

Just wanted to bump this for you my thoughts and prayers are with you and Dad I hope he gets better!
He's hanging in, just waiting for the ok for the surgery to remove it, and confirmation that there's no spread. The good news is, it's only stage 1, and he's actually feeling better.

He's hanging in, just waiting for the ok for the surgery to remove it, and confirmation that there's no spread. The good news is, it's only stage 1, and he's actually feeling better.
his age makes it tough but stage 1 is great news bro! well-as great as can be expected.

Back