Finally said out loud what we all knew….

In many ways this is GOOD, the reason why? Because the closer these globalist pieces of shit get to their plan, the MORE they reveal the REAL truth and real plan. The majority of populace is NOT cool with holocaust type depopulation, and the pieces of shit will reveal more of it with their hubris because they ALWAYS are so out of touch with commoner that the release it in their arrogance.

The more they reveal, the dark side is shown to the light.

Authoritarian regime with numerous human rights violations is a "role model". Okay, Klaus, whatever you say.

It's a role model for him and his ilk because they'll own everything and you'll be eating bugs.

In many ways this is GOOD, the reason why? Because the closer these globalist pieces of shit get to their plan, the MORE they reveal the REAL truth and real plan. The majority of populace is NOT cool with holocaust type depopulation, and the pieces of shit will reveal more of it with their hubris because they ALWAYS are so out of touch with commoner that the release it in their arrogance.

The more they reveal, the dark side is shown to the light.
Absolutely👍

why is nobody talking about all these world leaders getting together wearing those retarded overshirts? Think about that. It's insane and fucking chilling. EVIL.....
Because very few connect the dots into the implications of what’s really going on,

…it’s all just a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, don’t you see JBT?😉

a98407cd70173375.png

CUntz will call this “progress”.
Schwab is a lunatic and a freak . All the WEF people are Lucifer worshipers .

There was a website that posted pics of their extravagant parties and it's some of the most sickening things I've ever seen in my lifetime . Stuff so twisted most would never believe it unless they viewed it themselves.

I'm going to do my best to find that stuff , it is really really over the top .

Back