Tony Iommi and Boogies

fuck the interviewer " your band has been together 17 years, how do you stay together for 17 years"?? .... um they had had 3 different singers and 2 drummers by then (and a different bassist for a very short period) .... hahahahahahahahahahaha

I can’t believe all these videos did the tuning every time . Tuners existed so it was always strange

I'm guessing a million worn-out VHS decks couldn't be trusted to roll the tape perfectly consistent from one unit to the next. Not noticeable under any normal circumstances, but could definitely be a thing if you're trying to play along tuned to pitch.

Too bad HD wasn't available when these videos were filmed. You would've been able to see flecks of white in Tony's immaculately groomed jet black moustache. No, I'm not talking about the first signs of grey hair....... ..... .. .. ...... .......... ..... .. . .......... . . . . . .

Last edited:
Too bad HD wasn't available when these videos were filmed. You would've been able to see flecks of white in Tony's immaculately groomed jet black moustache. No, I'm not talking about the first signs of grey hair....... ..... .. .. ...... .......... ..... .. . ..........
There’s one interview wheres he’s coked out and ragging on Lita Ford afyer theue break up . He’s high af lol

fuck the interviewer " your band has been together 17 years, how do you stay together for 17 years"?? .... um they had had 3 different singers and 2 drummers by then (and a different bassist for a very short period) .... hahahahahahahahahahaha
I was waiting for Tony to say I just get new people every year lmao

Back