Vince Neil Exposed

Can we take a moment to talk about how badass Steve Stevens is (period)
This is my favorite Steve Stevens jamming track ever, a rarity that not many people have heard from the random 1991 Guitars Practicing Musician Vol 2 compilation....best served up really loud as the subtle stuff is just mind boggling, especially in the quieter mid section....I present "Funkaution"

Yep some of SS best playing with Vince on this album. Yrs ago I could have bought his 5150 ll 's but could not come up with the dough.

This is what I get for dismissing VN. I was not familiar with this record but the few tracks I've listened to are great and SS sounds awesome both playing and tone. Just listening to it I thought, "That's a great cranked Plexi tone right there". The JB gives it that midrangey snarl.

My understanding from an interview that I read was that the album was recorded with his Jackson.

This is what I get for dismissing VN. I was not familiar with this record but the few tracks I've listened to are great and SS sounds awesome both playing and tone. Just listening to it I thought, "That's a great cranked Plexi tone right there". The JB gives it that midrangey snarl.
It is kick ass !

For more hidden Steve Stevens gems, check out some of the Derek Sherinian albums he played on, particularly Mythology, the Bozzio Levin Stevens albums, and his solo album Memory Crash. All of them are dynamite.
100%. The BLS stuff is amazing!

Back