PSA: my fellow PNW'ers...1-day guitar show Dec.4 in PDX

Wow! I used to go to this show every year and they were never big enough to be held at the Coliseum, they must have gained a lot of people it's been about 8 years since I've been to one. It used to be a pretty cool hang a lot of cool guitars and cool people. They do ask way too much for the guitars they have for sale.

If you go to this one, Greg, stop by the table I'm sharing with a few dudes. I'll probably have an amp or two that'll flap your pantaloons.

Naive question. If you're wanting to sell a guitar of yours, the fee is $150 to be a vendor? If you're wanting to trade a guitar for another, what is the fee beyond the $15? Haven't been to one and this is close to me, thus the stupid questions. Thx.

I'm interested! It's a bit of a trip for me, but sounds fun.

Maybe if Steven and some other friendlies make it.

$150 for a vendor table w/power drop if you want to camp out all day, $15 for everybody else to walk in. You don't pay anything beyond the $15 cover if you just walk in with something to sell/trade. They even have a few free tables set-up for people just walking in with stuff.

Whenever I get a table at one of these things, I always go in with a few a dudes to split the cost AND we take in a couple extra portable folding tables to give us more real estate to put gear on.

If you come up to a table with a shmuck in a Mesa/Boogie hat standing in front of an older SLO full stack, shake my hand and I'll put an R7 in your hands to try any amp I'll have there.

If you go to this one, Greg, stop by the table I'm sharing with a few dudes. I'll probably have an amp or two that'll flap your pantaloons.
I wish I could make the trip but I'm in Montana now where there is no music or music trading anywhere Within 300 plus miles😭😡🤬😭

I wish I could make the trip but I'm in Montana now where there is no music or music trading anywhere Within 300 plus miles😭😡🤬😭
Move back to the beach brother. My seasonal tenants are leaving so my rental unit is coming available in about a week. You can use it no charge for a month or two until you find a place. I may possibly have a full time opening as well. Good place for jams, ping pong tourneys and lots of ocean based harvesting and eating! It is not the worst! We could make it a fun music oriented multi family compound!

I'll bump this since the show is coming up this Sunday. I'm sharing a booth with some dudes. I'll have a Soldano stack up against the wall, and then a few heads on the table (Demeter TGA-3, Mesa Maverick, Bogner Brixton). Offer still stands...ask to try any of my amps and I'll throw an R7 at you so fast it'll make your head spin.

I'll bump this since the show is coming up this Sunday. I'm sharing a booth with some dudes. I'll have a Soldano stack up against the wall, and then a few heads on the table (Demeter TGA-3, Mesa Maverick, Bogner Brixton). Offer still stands...ask to try any of my amps and I'll throw an R7 at you so fast it'll make your head spin.
Hey Big John - you guys headed down tonight or in the morning? We’re playing at the Cazadero tonight if you’re around, otherwise I’ll try to make it out tomorrow 🤘🔥🤘🔥

Thanks for the invite, Steve, but I'll be getting there early in the morning for load-in. Look for a dipshit wearing a Mesa/Boogie hat.

I'm just curious how was it?
It was alright, Big Johns SLO stack was the highlight and it’s always good to see him. For sure he had the best amps there beteeen the SLO , Bogner Briton and his Demeter. Lots of crazy priced stuff and then all sorts of cheap stuff otherwise. I played a $10k Gibson V and am thoroughly convinced my Hamer Vector is a better guitar

Most of the guys here on R/T are better stocked than the majority of the people showing stuff...

I went hoping to find a single flat / short cream humbucker ring but didn’t find it....sigh haha 😂

Back