Fryette customer service sucks dog dicks for quarters.

marshallmel

Three separate emails over a one month span asking for info on an input jack for my power station. No info on where to get a replacement jack but I’m notified they’ll send one out for free. No input jack. Send another email and I get a bullshit answer and another empty promise of a free input jack. Phone is never answered either. Is this a common thing with Fryette?

crying-tears-toddler-sad-baby-unhappy.jpg

I had a problem with my V1 Valvulator. Emailed support and Dave got back to me next day. Sent an RA for it the next day and within two weeks had it back and working fine. They even picked up return shipping on it. I bought it in 2005 I think…this was about a month ago…

I had a Pitbull I wanted to send in for them to fix and I wanted to pay for it. They never responded to my emails or phone calls. A friend also had a Pitbull he wanted a re-cap on. Another friend had a Deliverance he wanted serviced too. No response for any of us thru email or phone calls. We've all since sold out VHTs and moved on to other amps. If a company won't stand behind their products and communicate with customers willing to pay for servicing, why the fuck would I use their stuff? Sure, I could bring it to a local tech. I'd rather go thru the company that made the amps, has the schematics, knows the circuit. I'll probably never own another VHT.

Back in the early 2000s I had called and spoke with smf for extended periods of time. Just talking about the amp I bought. He was the one who answered each time and was super cool.

Nowadays they ghost you at every turn. Dramatic change. I think it occured around the same time as the brand name change.

Watch steves youtube channel - hes a brilliant guy - BUT like many brilliant people he has trouble staying on topic.

If dude can tell a 5 minute story and never get to the punch line….

It seems the brand culture is to always be designing new shit; only having staff to build a handful of them; and moving on to the next project.

That said thejr UltraLead synergy module is BRUTAL (but they dont build em, BAD do)

Three separate emails over a one month span asking for info on an input jack for my power station. No info on where to get a replacement jack but I’m notified they’ll send one out for free. No input jack. Send another email and I get a bullshit answer and another empty promise of a free input jack. Phone is never answered either. Is this a common thing with Fryette?

Pretty much. But hey... Fryette puts out a new YT video every week where he spends an hour biasing an old Marshall or Hiwatt.

And i simply want to pay for, OR be informed of, where to go to source replacement tiny screws for the rack kit. (no not rack screws)

Last edited:
Back