cheap ass vibe.....

I had the Vibe Machine 2, unfortunately I started messing with the all the trim pots and could never get it back, even marked them. None the less it's a great unit. Btw/ that Dyno is a really underrated pedal. Used that for quite a bit for my Rotary. Eventually it got bumped for the Neo Micro Vent but I sorta like the Rotary on the Keeley better. Only reason I haven't gone back to it is I can ramp up and down on the Neo.
The rotary function was why I got the Dyno, the other sounds are a bonus. I don’t use rotary enough to dive in deeper but our other guitar player has a micro Vent and damn if every time he hits it I know I have to eventually bite the bullet. If Keeley made the Dyno rampable it would be a different story because on a mono platform like I use it it’s nuts. A local guy is selling a mini Vent white but he wants way too much for it

The rotary function was why I got the Dyno, the other sounds are a bonus. I don’t use rotary enough to dive in deeper but our other guitar player has a micro Vent and damn if every time he hits it I know I have to eventually bite the bullet. If Keeley made the Dyno rampable it would be a different story because on a mono platform like I use it it’s nuts. A local guy is selling a mini Vent white but he wants way too much for it
Yeah if it could ramp I would have kept it. I like the Neo Micro (black one), but they are on the expensive side no doubt for as little as I use rotary.

you guys need to try my Kwai Vibe Cain ..... super tweakable photo cell vibe .... you can pretty much control any parameter with it .... mix ... offset ... etc . The LED ring around the stomp mimics the photocell inside ..... blinks with the same speed ... and gets brighter or duller ...
No need to go down a rabbit hole ... just get one that does it all ...
I'll be honest with you dude.....the only reason I got this was because it was free. When I get a chance I'm grabbing that Kwai vibe. Cause fuck it-that's why....lol...I'm telling you folks-Wayne builds great shit y'all.....and he waxes...just sayin.....you'll see from the photos he includes in the box.

I'll be honest with you dude.....the only reason I got this was because it was free. When I get a chance I'm grabbing that Kwai vibe. Cause fuck it-that's why....lol...I'm telling you folks-Wayne builds great shit y'all.....and he waxes...just sayin.....you'll see from the photos he includes in the box.
just a heads up .....I only wax one spot ....
1669414365874.png

got it today. Pedal is tiny and shit is labeled kinda fucked up. If you want something on the cheap get it but I say spend a little more and get something better used. You have to have the switch on chorus for the vibe effect. I max the depth and then set the speed for whatever. The tone knob also acts more like a depth knob as well. Get a good vibe effect with it maxed. I dig it for the four bucks it cost me. Sounds pretty fuckin good actually....just have to learn to deal with the wonky controls. I'm getting a killer tone with it and my screamer 808 going into the tc mimiq with some reverb on my tremoverb. Just nasty goodness....I just want to play the opening of bridge of sighs over and over actually....lol....

I’ve never owned a vibe pedal in my life. But one of my all time favorite YouTube videos is Randy Hansen covering machine gun. The setting seems subtle, kind of slow and shallow. But without it, that whole Hendrix vibe is just not there. kind of like covering early Van Halen with no phase 90. Love these players who have been able to make subtle use of an effect an absolutely essential part of their sound.

The JAM RetroVibe is pretty cool for a not so expensive vibe. I had a Drybell and preferred the JAM.

I have a Classic Vibe Baby and it’s good but not chewy enough or enough depth. But the preamp sounds better to me than the Sabbadius Fillmore East Funky Vibe I just got.

The Funky Vibe is noisy as hell. And after sending this video to Sabbadius, they replied it was normal.

This is plugged into a variac’d/cranked Superlead into a load box-rack effects-SS power amp-4x12. The vibe in the wah enclosure is the Vibe Baby.

Last edited:
The JAM RetroVibe is pretty cool for a not so expensive vibe. I had a Drybell and preferred the JAM.

I have a Classic Vibe Baby and it’s good but not chewy enough or enough depth. But the preamp sounds better to me the Sabbadius Fillmore East Funky Vibe I just got.

The Funky Vibe is noisy as hell. And after sending this video to Sabbadius, they replied it was normal.

This is plugged into a variac’d/cranked Superlead into a load box-rack effects-SS power amp-4x12. The vibe in the wah enclosure is the Vibe Baby.

I told you it was normal! It looks like you have the Cancel function ON. That adds the Vibe's preamp and it is noisey w/ gain. Just use it true-bypass. Mine does the same thing.

I told you it was normal! It looks like you have the Cancel function ON. That adds the Vibe's preamp and it is noisey w/ gain. Just use it true-bypass. Mine does the same thing.
I know but the Vibe Baby is quiet and it also is allegedly a ‘faithful repro’. It also has the preamp (that’s why I have the loop pedal) and it adds noise for sure but nothing to the level of the FV. I used to have an early black Sweetsound UltraVibe (another repro) too and it was quiet. As you can see in the video I have a ton of pedals and I’m always trying different pedals in front of the Marshall and only the FV adds that much noise.

The vibe part of it is perfect. Chewy and deep without the throb being to tremolo-ish.

I'm using the neck pup on my jackson dk2...it's a dimarzio virtual vintage lead.....going into the screamer-then the cheap ass special vibe-then mimiq going into the tremoverb. On the clean channel with a little gain. Fairly heavy on the reverb.....fuckin killer sound.....Now I'm gonna have to spend some more money. Fuck.

Ah...the vibe. See it starts out like this, not alot dough, next thing you know you're selling crack because you've gone down the vibe rabbit hole of an avalanche of pedals and dollars lol.
this. ive spent everywhere from $30 to $330 on univibes and they all suck. its always "too much tone suck" or "rate too slow" or "mushes uo the bass" or "chatters up the mids" or "sound like butt with my fuzz" etc etc,,,,

forget fuzzes or overdrives.,,. the REAL pedal hounds know affordable univibes are the true rabbit hole of hell....

i hate i saw the thread, im going to be thinking about univibe pedals for a damn week now.

Back