VanMalmsteen scam

Sorry to hear this especially on this forum where we are such a tight group. I don't know many of you at all I have hundreds of sales here but I honestly feel like you are all my friends I just think that shit like this is sad!
thats the problem man. we are NOT a tight group. we are all make believe friends. with few exceptions we dont know each other, nor is it easy to go knock on someones door if they scam us....

its all fun but as soon as someones drug/alcohol/mental illness crosses a line, we are all just possible rubes.

thats the problem man. we are NOT a tight group. we are all make believe friends. with few exceptions we dont know each other, nor is it easy to go knock on someones door if they scam us....

its all fun but as soon as someones drug/alcohol/mental illness crosses a line, we are all just possible rubes.
I know I would never screw someone over for any reason and I disagree I think we are friends here that's just my opinion

I know I would never screw someone over for any reason and I disagree I think we are friends here that's just my opinion
A lot of us that have been on the forum for close to two decades now have in fact made real friends in real life from here. Im thankful to have met a few in real life and someday hope to take Dave up on his offer once I finish my Marshall and go jam on it together at his place since I respect his ears. A few others I can call or text and make music plans or just talk gear if I have a question and need help with something. Those that knew Dan will admit his passing was a lot harder than imaginable since many did keep in touch with him. Life’s short and way too short not to enjoy the company of good people. If all people see on this site is a bunch of screen names, then that’s ok. There’s opinions I don’t agree with online but in person the people are great. I do emphasize the long term aspect though - know who you’re dealing with.

Whitepages Diane Ellison Alias Diane Mosely Midway Georgia Fuck I found that in 2 minutes

Yup..

**Edit** Although it's public domain information.. I removed the link I had posted as I don't want to be responsible for anything that happens to this dirtbag, but seriously.. a two minute search on Google under this guys name/forum name will pretty much pinpoint this douche. Just sayin'.

Reactions: ZFG
Back