Fryette customer service sucks dog dicks for quarters.

If you can't handle some truth on how he is and operates then that is your problem. Watch his podcast, he is very clear on what he does...dispshit.

no, his stance on covid has nothing to do with this convo about steve or dave not answering their fucking support email.

they can answer fracking email while in a quadruple wrapped mask in a airfiltered house on mars for all i care.

your comment has nothing to do with the problem we are trying to talk about man. thats why people responded rudely to your post, we dont care nor want to hear ANYMORE political opinions or to talk about covid, its boring and doesnt matter..... we want to talk about the thread topic.

no, his stance on covid has nothing to do with this convo about steve or dave not answering their fucking support email.

they can answer fracking email while in a quadruple wrapped mask in a airfiltered house on mars for all i care.

your comment has nothing to do with the problem we are trying to talk about man. thats why people responded rudely to your post, we dont care nor want to hear ANYMORE political opinions or to talk about covid, its boring and doesnt matter..... we want to talk about the thread topic.
His stance has everything to do with Covid and why his shop is often closed down. Just because you may want or not want something doesn't mean you are going to get it. The reality is what it is. Deal with it. There is nothing political about anything I said. It is fact. I simply stated why he is not always responding which is perfectly on topic to this thread. Go watch his podcasts where he discusses this on more than one occasion. :)

Watch steves youtube channel - hes a brilliant guy - BUT like many brilliant people he has trouble staying on topic.

If dude can tell a 5 minute story and never get to the punch line….

It seems the brand culture is to always be designing new shit; only having staff to build a handful of them; and moving on to the next project.

That said thejr UltraLead synergy module is BRUTAL (but they dont build em, BAD do)
The “If dude can tell a 5 minute”, is brilliant.

If you have anything with a VHT logo on it and need to send it to them for repair, remove the logo before you send it to them or else they’ll replace it with one that says Fryette.

The VHT badge looks cooler.

Luckily when I sent them my D60 for the loop mod they left my logos intact.

If they're switching them out now without discussing it with the customer that's pretty fucked

Luckily when I sent them my D60 for the loop mod they left my logos intact.

If they're switching them out now without discussing it with the customer that's pretty fucked

Full disclosure, it hasn't happened to me or anybody I know, but there is a video on their own youtube channel of them restoring an old VHT 2/90/2 poweramp that was caught in a fire, and in the process they replaced the faceplate with a Fryette one. one of the mounting ears was a *little* bent at the top but otherwise the front panel wasn't damaged at all, and they still replaced it. That's primarily what I'm going off of.

Better not to risk it.

Last edited:
So, is this a deal breaker? I have my eye on a Power Station but now I see all the hyperventilating about CS. Should I be concerned about long term reliability?

They charge for the Fryette plates.

If you want one you pay for it. It is a option. Not something they do for free.

They have been slower than I expected a few times. But they always got everything done eventually.

There is five people that work there. That includes Steve and his wife. They are always busy.

They do not reply to emails if the information is available on the website.

Your dealing with a very small company. It is what it is. If you have a question you can always ask on the live YouTube show.

When I had my Pit Bull in the 90s Steve couldn’t have been cooler. Answered all my questions, even faxed me the manual (I bought the amp used). Great guy IMO.

My emails were answered promptly. The problem is that I was lied to, not once, but twice. It’s been a month and they sent no replacement part. To be perfectly clear, I didn’t ask for a repair, didn’t ask for free parts either. I asked for a part number, part description, or a lead on where I could buy the part myself. Other than replying to me they’ve done fuck all to be of any help.

Probably on their way to being out of business
I played Boogies for 20 years, then I played a D120..

You can pick any amp from MB and put it up against a Deliverance and it will get blown off the stage..

20131017-185320.jpg

Out of business only because faggoty young kids can't play real amps.. Not because they are not good.

I played Boogies for 20 years, then I played a D120..

You can pick any amp from MB and put it up against a Deliverance and it will get blown off the stage..

View attachment 147730

Out of business only because faggoty young kids can't play real amps.. Not because they are not good.
I have a deliverance which I love, it's a great amp. I also have a mesa which I prefer by a country mile. So opinions differ.

They make some cool sounding stuff, even if stevie is a cuck

I have a power station that ill never get rid of

Back