I see a lot of new faces here

I came here to get opinions on the terrible hissing noise my BE-100 is making.

I don't have a problem with TGP.... I've figured out how to beat the system.

~ss
Lol2NjZ.gif

Hi,

I joined because I'm trying to get the Eventide H-949 presets Ed used on the 1984 album.

I once used a drone to drop a travel-sized box of laundry detergent into my neighbor's pool.

I like JCM800s, moving air, big titties, and dogs (not all at the same time. offer void in Arizona and New Jersey).

I see a lot of new faces here. Just wondering why?

Dudes with 10 - 200 posts that I just don't recognize. Curious if you dudes are posting more on R-T because TGP is lame? Is it because you feel like you can express yourself better here without backlash? Is it because you dudes are just trying to get to 50 posts so you can B/S/T? Are you dudes just getting back into guitar again after a break?

Just curious.

I mean if you are, then welcome to R-T. :yes: Post up. Tell us your story. Most of us regulars really like this place and we pretty much all get along real well, even when we disagree. We have very little spam/trolling as well. We have kick ass Mods too - which helps. Carry on.
New to Rig-Talk here. I joined because I find the conversations more interesting. Plus I love the public roasting of scammers 🤣🔥.

The Classifieds section is better too. Glad to be a part of the community and looking forward to popping my noobie cherry.

Good to have you Bossman. Looking forward to seeing you around.

What gear you got?
@311splawndude here's a short list off the top of my head of what I got:

Amps:

Fender:
1957 Tweed Deluxe 5E3
1959 Tweed Bassman 5F6A
1960 Princeton 5F2A
1969 Silverface Drip Edge Princeton
1974 Silverface Princeton

Mesa Boogie:
3+ Red Stripe HRG
3+ No Stripe DRG w/ 105pt
3++ No Stripe DG w/ 105pt
Mark IV rev A
Dual Rectifier rev F
Rectifier Recording Preamp
Triple Crown 100

Misc.
Blankenship VariPlex
AxeFx 3

Guitars:

1962 Es335TDC
1963 Telecaster
1958 Telecaster neck w/ a 1967 Telecaster body
1967 Telecaster
Eric Johnson Virginia
Yngwie Signature Stratocaster
1987 Eric Clapton Signature Strat 7up Green
1987 PRS Custom 24
2008 DGT tobacco w/ moons
2013 Paul's Guitar Limited Run (Its the Aqua one Paul's playing in this video that everyone in the comments said was ugly)

2009 PRS USA SC250 w/ P90's (may want to sell this one. It's been a closet queen its whole life, mint condition)
Ernie Ball EVH got 2 of these one in Purple other in Sunburst both have Gotoh Floyds
2011 Fender EVH USA tobacco burst maple fretboard w/ floyd rose
1993 Jackson King V Pro Dave Mustaine
1985 Koontz Thurston Les Paul

FX Pedals, I pretty got every bad ass vintage pedal you can imagine.

I'm sure there's shit missing on this list. I have a couple spots I stash my horde at, so I'd have to go through the master inventory list to get it all.

New to Rig-Talk here. I joined because I find the conversations more interesting. Plus I love the public roasting of scammers 🤣🔥.

The Classifieds section is better too. Glad to be a part of the community and looking forward to popping my noobie cherry.

Welcome Bossman!

Wrestling fan? Just wonderin' about the name is all.

Oh, and what a gear list. Wow.

Welcome Bossman!

Wrestling fan? Just wonderin' about the name is all.

Oh, and what a gear list. Wow.
Hi @Monkey Man and thank you for the warm welcome. Definitely a fan of the squared circle and all the greats who’ve graced it.

But, the name was a nickname (Bossman) given to me in school. The 415 is the area code I’m from. I’d of kept it Bossman, but I guess it’s a popular name, hence the 415.

And to all members, 🦃Happy Thanksgiving!🦃. Thankful for being a welcomed member here and being able enjoy everyone’s company.

Post 1 here. I'm from the central illiana border area and my main music is classic thrash/death and older black metal too.
I play guitar and drums as a hobby and am into high-gain amps, floyded guitars of many shapes, and the normal array of effect pedals, mostly the old standard brands like boss maxon,mxr ect..

Post 1 here. I'm from the central illiana border area and my main music is classic thrash/death and older black metal too.
I play guitar and drums as a hobby and am into high-gain amps, floyded guitars of many shapes, and the normal array of effect pedals, mostly the old standard brands like boss maxon,mxr ect..
Welcome Dave. One of my best friends is in Marshall, IL not far from Terra Haute.

Welcome Dave. One of my best friends is in Marshall, IL not far from Terra Haute.
Thanks. Yeah I actually work in Marshall but I'm from a couple towns over to the west. My first guitar and amp were from the Conservatory Of Music in Terre Haute back in 87. I avoid TH if at all possible these days lol.

Thanks. Yeah I actually work in Marshall but I'm from a couple towns over to the west. My first guitar and amp were from the Conservatory Of Music in Terre Haute back in 87. I avoid TH if at all possible these days lol.
Yeah I hear it is a cesspool.

@311splawndude here's a short list off the top of my head of what I got:

Amps:

Fender:
1957 Tweed Deluxe 5E3
1959 Tweed Bassman 5F6A
1960 Princeton 5F2A
1969 Silverface Drip Edge Princeton
1974 Silverface Princeton

Mesa Boogie:
3+ Red Stripe HRG
3+ No Stripe DRG w/ 105pt
3++ No Stripe DG w/ 105pt
Mark IV rev A
Dual Rectifier rev F
Rectifier Recording Preamp
Triple Crown 100

Misc.
Blankenship VariPlex
AxeFx 3

Guitars:

1962 Es335TDC
1963 Telecaster
1958 Telecaster neck w/ a 1967 Telecaster body
1967 Telecaster
Eric Johnson Virginia
Yngwie Signature Stratocaster
1987 Eric Clapton Signature Strat 7up Green
1987 PRS Custom 24
2008 DGT tobacco w/ moons
2013 Paul's Guitar Limited Run (Its the Aqua one Paul's playing in this video that everyone in the comments said was ugly)

2009 PRS USA SC250 w/ P90's (may want to sell this one. It's been a closet queen its whole life, mint condition)
Ernie Ball EVH got 2 of these one in Purple other in Sunburst both have Gotoh Floyds
2011 Fender EVH USA tobacco burst maple fretboard w/ floyd rose
1993 Jackson King V Pro Dave Mustaine
1985 Koontz Thurston Les Paul

FX Pedals, I pretty got every bad ass vintage pedal you can imagine.

I'm sure there's shit missing on this list. I have a couple spots I stash my horde at, so I'd have to go through the master inventory list to get it all.

Welcome! 3++ is my kind of mark amp ! Just was playing one now

Back