Climate Change Hypocrisy

China and India are 2 of the worst offenders sending shit into our atmosphere , but everyone targets the US.
Who's getting paid to deflect attention away from the real climate change offenders and who is paying them?
Fantastic question

Look, The US is on fire!😂
Media is changing masses perception of reality.

FFCC4D5A-975C-413A-B2EB-096808172CF6.jpeg
2A993F9F-06FC-4DE1-9685-06DC538DC440.jpeg
5DEC3127-77A2-4351-B307-9C6D6868A30C.jpeg

I live in the St Louis area, it's been hot as two rats fucking in a wool sock in the summer as long as I can remember. I'll take it....in November when it's still 66 degrees and I am crappie fishing, up north it's already freezing. I will trade some oppressive heat for extended summer!

You could shut down every Power plant, you could shut down every coal mine, every combustion engine vehicle, stop every plane,
…And guess what, the temperature tomorrow is not gonna go down one fucking degree. Not one single degree, and that extreme heat, it ain’t going anywhere either.

This isn't about saving the climate or the planet, look at the end goal, it’s exactly the same as the Covid scam…

Watch NOW for ‘Climate lockdowns’…

“You’re warming the Planet, Eat the bugs”😑

FD161E57-E274-42B8-8359-240B91885686.jpeg

Last edited:
… and very dumb ones.
Well I was smart enough to refrain from procreation and I have very little family history due to alcoholic grandparents throwing my mother in an orphanage and my fraternal grandparents being thrown into forced labor camps under the Nazi regime. (Just so some of you fools know, not everyone captured by the nazis was Jewish, my family included. Not that it should matter but I see the Jew hate around here. What was that thread? "The Naming Begins" it was called or something similar.)

The point is that my limited family has no descendants but cares more about this planet than so many that have kids/grandkids etc.

I hope you enjoy what you see from "heaven" when you view what you're climate change denial has done to your descendants in 50-100 years. My conscience will be totally clean.

Cheers lads!

Back