The new Railhammer Z-One pickups are so awesome.

spguitar

These suckers are even closer to a hot P-90 than the BC-1 set. They're slightly darker and more like the P-90s in my 1967 SG. I just had to post pics before i get started on a great quality demo of them.
The stock pickups in this Lee Malia Explorer were awesome but the tones have very much been elevated now not to mention the looks.

tXyBQ3Gh.jpg

hPshYOBh.jpg

rxq3MmSh.jpg

That picture of billy in the box is hillarious. I have been curious about these PUs though as I really like his dimarzio set. Dude knows tone.

That picture of billy in the box is hillarious. I have been curious about these PUs though as I really like his dimarzio set. Dude knows tone.
The picture is great. :ROFLMAO:
Mr. Haas asked me to do a demo so get ready for some nice examples in a few days.

They look cool, I wish he would get his shit together with the NWA though. I am running a kinda "pumpkins" rig as we speak!
8292AE3B-B89F-4674-9540-C1E0DD03E6AC.jpeg

They look cool, I wish he would get his shit together with the NWA though. I am running a kinda "pumpkins" rig as we speak!View attachment 147844
I’m all about that set-up.
Dude, crazy, Billy’s was from St Petersburg,
SP, played in Tampa, met him, groovy dude who know’s a great shirt.
-the reason I typed that, is it’s kinda creepy how he looks now as opposed to then.
Maybe Hulk Hogan can ‘piledrive’ him back to
being a rad dude?

No logos, endors-o-matic...hate that shit. The stripped down in the trenches look, simple aesthetics every time. If every manufacturer put their logo on their product how stupid would someone's guitar look? That said, congrats lol

Last edited:
Just ordered a set for my BC1. Now i'm waiting for the backordered neck one to come in.. A 3rd set will be going in my PRS Standard 24.

rcnrLFY.jpg

Back