The Twitter Files

So Russia collusion was fake, but the US Government colluding with Twitter (and likely Facebook) to suppress info for an election is REAL. Will Congress spend million to investigate like they did with the Russian hoax? Will we ever see who in our government is responsible for suppressing this information (the real people, not the patsy’s)? Of course not.

I’m ALL about this revelation. Those of us at least center right have known there has been active suppression of speech on social media for several years now. The fact that Twitter could ban so easily a sitting president from the platform should have been one of the biggest stories of our lifetime. But let’s also acknowledge that Trump’s team requested the same thing the Biden team requested. Twitter just never did it for Trump and ALWAYS did it for Biden’s team via the leftist/democrat/RINO party. This isn’t a democratic versus republican thing. It’s a We the People versus the globalist uniparty’s attempt to suppress our freedom of speech and their blatant attempt to control the narrative via the dystopian term “misinformation.”

THE MSM blacking this out today should open everyone's eyes, the the MSM is nothing more than propaganda outlets for the left.
Actual "News" stations would be covering this, we're are in a banana republic and no one is lifting a finger besides Elon Musk.
Let's see what the GOP does about this come January, sadly I'm not holding my breath for them to do anything

THE MSM blacking this out today should open everyone's eyes, the the MSM is nothing more than propaganda outlets for the left.
Actual "News" stations would be covering this, we're are in a banana republic and no one is lifting a finger besides Elon Musk.
Let's see what the GOP does about this come January, sadly I'm not holding my breath for them to do anything
Ylld9BC.png

Also me, when I hear myself say that shit out loud..

giphy.gif

I’m ALL about this revelation. Those of us at least center right have known there has been active suppression of speech on social media for several years now. The fact that Twitter could ban so easily a sitting president from the platform should have been one of the biggest stories of our lifetime. But let’s also acknowledge that Trump’s team requested the same thing the Biden team requested. Twitter just never did it for Trump and ALWAYS did it for Biden’s team via the leftist/democrat/RINO party. This isn’t a democratic versus republican thing. It’s a We the People versus the globalist uniparty’s attempt to suppress our freedom of speech and their blatant attempt to control the narrative via the dystopian term “misinformation.”
Right Wing Neocons never met a war they didn't like..................It's just different arms of the same beast. While we clap........Red Team Blue Team.....

“Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.” –Albert Pike

Last edited:
Yeah for posting racist shit and hate speech. 🤷
What are your thoughts on the Republican suppression at Twitter?
You might want to read this as it gives you an insight into what Kanye is talking about. It also answers where Epstein's fortune may have come from.
It's a fascinating and informative read that 99.5% of the world is unaware of today. You have to read it from start to finish to get the full context.

https://ac.news/the-khazarian-own-and-operated-city-of-london/

Yeah for posting racist shit and hate speech. 🤷
What are your thoughts on the Republican suppression at Twitter?

I'm not ok with what he said.
But I though Musk was a free speech absolutist, plus Kanye announced a presidential bid.

Republican suppression, I'm not surprised when most people there were libs. Same as me not being surprised a right wing org would suppress the other side.

I'm not ok with what he said.
But I though Musk was a free speech absolutist, plus Kanye announced a presidential bid.

Republican suppression, I'm not surprised when most people there were libs. Same as me not being surprised a right wing org would suppress the other side.
1670094262618.png

Back