W.A.S.P. kicked ass last night!

romanianreaper

If you are even a remote W.A.S.P. fan, go see the show. The show had a ton of energy, sounded awesome, great visuals, etc. I'd say Top 10 at least of the shows I've seen. They did the hits but also with the 30th anniversary of The Crimson Idol, did a bunch of those songs. Was awesome!!

Armored Saint opened and they were great as well but didn't have the energy and excitement that W.A.S.P. did. I've never seen W.A.S.P. and so glad I went.

I figured there was some of that going on because he is up there in age, etc. They used a lot of delay, verb, and things to make his voice "carry"

Yeah I can get passed the lip synching just because I have never seem them live (and probably never will given I live in NEw Zealand) and the show just looks killer from the footage I have seen .. and hey at least he admits it unlike others

Yeah I can get passed the lip synching just because I have never seem them live (and probably never will given I live in NEw Zealand) and the show just looks killer from the footage I have seen .. and hey at least he admits it unlike others
Lip-synching and backing tracks to help are different IMO. I'd rather it be all completely live but I feel lucky just to get to see W.A.S.P.

ill admit i was never a huge fan, but this dude i used to work with was a mega fan.
i wish blackie much success, he always seemed like he kept it real, and is honest about the vocal assistance which i respect

I went into this show with an open mind. I thought well I can see W.A.S.P. and Armored Saint, two bands I never got to see back in the day and I think I paid like $30. The "Crimson Idol" stuff was awesome to hear since I barely knew any of that and then hearing the bigger songs. He did a cool tribute at the end with every member who had ever been in W.A.S.P up on the screen, which I thought was cool.

Man I was about to go to the WASP show here in Dallas a week or so ago but got sidetracked. Good thing, because 2600 people showed up to a 1000 seat venue and they fucking shut it down! Glad I didn't spend my money. Good to see Blackie back touring in the USA at least.

Man I was about to go to the WASP show here in Dallas a week or so ago but got sidetracked. Good thing, because 2600 people showed up to a 1000 seat venue and they fucking shut it down! Glad I didn't spend my money. Good to see Blackie back touring in the USA at least.
Saw that...oversold the venue bigtime. It's actually hard to believe they sold that many.

I saw them at a small club in 1997. Motorhead opened for them. Awesome concert! I bought the live album from that tour, but still prefer “live in the raw.”

Back