The Twitter Files

Crazy, DNC and Biden campaign telling Twitter what to remove or suppress. Kinda figured this was going on. Just like the original story the MSM won't even mention this now.

It actually says both

10.Both parties had access to these tools. For instance, in 2020, requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign were received and honored. However:

11 speculates it wasn't balanced.

Source

Right after However :

11. This system wasn't balanced. It was based on contacts. Because Twitter was and is overwhelmingly staffed by people of one political orientation, there were more channels, more ways to complain, open to the left (well, Democrats) than the right. https

Right after However :

11. This system wasn't balanced. It was based on contacts. Because Twitter was and is overwhelmingly staffed by people of one political orientation, there were more channels, more ways to complain, open to the left (well, Democrats) than the right. https

Right I read that, and I said "11 speculates it wasn't balanced."

It speculates because they are only basing this on "overwhelmingly staffed by people of one political orientation,"
I'd say it's certainly possible the dems had an edge here, but there is no hard proof provided.

We all know it was pushed all the way to the left…otherwise all of the lefties wouldn’t be announcing they are leaving Twitter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hard for me to fathom why anyone would be on twitter to begin with, just always seemed like a non interesting concept.

I'm curious what Elon does with it, if it becomes worth a shit under him, I might finally join.

Elon went from darling to pariah overnight simply for defending the First Amendment.

Sad that there are so many in this country that do not believe in free speech.

This is exactly what the founders were worried about and why they codified it. Without explicit checks on a government's power a government will always end up abusing its power to the detriment of the people's freedom.

This country is (was?) the greatest experiment in democracy the world has ever seen. The reason for that is the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I think the word "freedom" is mentioned 27 times in the BoR. Yet we find ourselves in a time where these basic freedoms are being challenged and oppressive, authoritarian regimes (CCP, et. al.) are praised as "role models".

Why does freedom scare them so?

Hard for me to fathom why anyone would be on twitter to begin with, just always seemed like a non interesting concept.

I'm curious what Elon does with it, if it becomes worth a shit under him, I might finally join.
Well Elon proved most of the claimed traffic was BOTS from Bot Farms,. Now one should ask whose Bots were they and what exactly was their true purpose?

Elon is saving free speech while simultaneously rolling out the cyborgs. Good times.

I have my doubts we'll see anything worth a shit as far as robots from tesla. That Optimus robot reveal was more embarrassing than the cyber truck.

Yep, of course, The left actually can’t experience any success or even survive at all, anywhere, without the suppression of truth👍

And none of what you say is exaggerated at all , the truth being revealed would completely destroy them. It's the ONLY reason the left is trying to destroy Musk . They have years and years invested in major lies and they relied on Twitter to keep those lies going which Twitter did . If any truth was posted that person would be banned immediately . The left now will continue to rely on Google, Facebook and the rest below:

The main stream media NEVER EVER TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING . They alter , delete , edit , omit and add wording to fit their narratives 100% of the time and have been doing so for decades .

A small example of main stream media sources below , all listed names are guilty of it and can NEVER be trusted.

Cnn, Msnbc, Abc, Cbs, Nbc, HuffPost, NYT, WashPost, The AP, BuzzFeed, Politico, NewsWeek, The Hill, Rolling Stone, Twitter , Sky News, Mediate, The Atlantic, USA Today, Time magazine, LA Times, Politifact, Reuters, Facebook , BBC, Wikipedia, Boston Globe, Vox, The Miami Herald, Mother Jones, Instagram, Factcheck .or, HLN , Yahoo, MSN, NY Daily News, Vice, Univision, People magazine, PBS, NPR, New Yorker, Wall Street Journal, Daily Beast, Bloomberg, Aurn, National Journal, BI ,

It's very very very difficult to find factual information these days since all search engines only link to propaganda sources .

Try searching for political info on Google and other main stream search engines for instance , the ONLY links they will show you are from the above sources . Twitter and Facebook will also ONLY link to the above sources .

99.9% of all factcheckers are liberal owned and funded as well and their sole purpose is to confirm the lies that the above sources report . It fools a lot of people because they truly believe factcheckers are legit factcheckers but nothing could be further from the truth .

By far the best way to know with 100% certainty what's factual info is to seek out what the above listed sources insist is disinformation because what they claim is disinformation and not trustworthy is ALWAYS 100% trustworthy .

What the above sources promote as real news IS NEVER EVER real news .

And none of what you say is exaggerated at all , the truth being revealed would completely destroy them. It's the ONLY reason the left is trying to destroy Musk . They have years and years invested in major lies and they relied on Twitter to keep those lies going which Twitter did . If any truth was posted that person would be banned immediately . The left now will continue to rely on Google, Facebook and the rest below:

The main stream media NEVER EVER TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING . They alter , delete , edit , omit and add wording to fit their narratives 100% of the time and have been doing so for decades .
Forgot Fox "news"

Back