Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

He can't- he is in a bidding war on the Christie"s pedo mannequin auction. Who knows, maybe later if he loses.
All joking aside I think SR just likes fucking with you guys. I took Debate in HS and College and could take pro or con on any subject. I think he uses the same approach- may not truly believe his side but able to counterpoint and rile your feathers. He seems to do it very well.

All joking aside I think SR just likes fucking with you guys. I took Debate in HS and College and could take pro or con on any subject. I think he uses the same approach- may not truly believe his side but able to counterpoint and rile your feathers. He seems to do it very well.
Nah, no trolling. Just that some people are really, really far out and it's unbelievable how they can support such outdated views.

“Safe & Effective” = Outdated.

D43D6DE4-C066-41C6-99A4-B0486352CDDB.jpeg
EAC28AFF-8B91-4AF2-B2F3-24154DD56E47.jpeg

Video: Does the Virus Exist? Has SARS-CoV-2 Been Isolated? Interview with Christine Massey​

The Chinese authorities announced on January 7, 2020 that they had isolated and identified “a new type of virus”. Then on the 28th of January 2020, the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated that the novela corona virus had been isolated.

Christine Massey, M.Sc conducted an extensive report over a period of more than a year. The central question raised in her study is the following:

“is there reliable evidence that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated from an “unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient”?

Christine Massey submitted Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to some 90 Health /Science institutions.

Does the Virus Exist? The responses to these requests confirm that there is no record of isolation / purification of SARS-CoV-2 “having been performed by anyone, anywhere, ever.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-...lated-interview-with-christine-massey/5753322

Video: Does the Virus Exist? Has SARS-CoV-2 Been Isolated? Interview with Christine Massey​

Does the Virus Exist? The responses to these requests confirm that there is no record of isolation / purification of SARS-CoV-2 “having been performed by anyone, anywhere, ever.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-...lated-interview-with-christine-massey/5753322

Yes, Dude!
You are right, The actual virus has never been isolated and never will be.
How can you isolate something that doesn’t exist.:cheers:

Sad, but not too far from the truth.
My brother has been sick four times in the last year, for 5-6 weeks at a time, and every time he says, “you know, it’s a good thing I got the vaccines or I could be dead”…

I don’t even have the heart to tell him anymore that he wouldn’t have got sick, but he’s got no immune system left after four shots.
Nobody who’s been jabbed believes it, so why tell them.

They’re Killing our Children: Will There be Doctors and Public Health Officials Fleeing for the Exits?

The basic Covid19 Pandemic strategy can be condensed to bullet point form:

1. The goal: Vaccinate all of humanity with a forthcoming experimental mRNA technology certain to yield vast fortunes.

2. To decriminalize such an experiment, declare Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

3. But EUA requires that no effective treatments be available. If there were, the plan would never fly.

4. Therefore, available and effective treatments, notably ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin must be attacked and criminalized.

And how will practitioners react who finally come to their senses and realize the enormity of their decision to inject this experimental concoction despite the many warnings, and for what? — to hold onto a job?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/will-there-doctors-public-health-officials-fleeing-exits/5790616

America’s New “Angels of Death”: Inject Humanity with a Gene-altering Death-dealing Technology. Medical Professionals Cannot Claim Ignorance

https://www.globalresearch.ca/ameri...urce=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles

America’s Frontline Doctors spoke to numerous funeral home directors in several different countries over the last two years and the consensus is that they all have witnessed grossly exaggerated COVID mortality figures and suppression of information within the industry, and that the only time deaths actually skyrocketed coincided with the start of the vaccine campaign:

There has been very very few deaths before the vaccinations started , deaths have been like every other year despite the media's reports . We have seen no increase at all in deaths just the causes have completely changed . Over the last two years nearly every death whether it's regular flu , accidents , suicide etc.. is listed as covid related even when the deaths clearly have nothing at all to do with covid .

Evidence that all C0VID data is 100% false – worldwide fraud uncovered!

EXPOSING GLOBAL COVID FRAUD​

It is hard to believe that such a global deception could occur, yet the evidence is all here. Thousands of medical doctors, nurses, and patients around the world testify of completely false covid registrations. Funeral directors confirm countless false death certificates.
Check the evidence for yourself...

New York is the epicenter of the covid-19 pandemic. In the heart of New York is the famous Elmhurst hospital where supposedly more people are dying from this virus than anywhere else in the world.

It's literally the epicenter within the epicenter of the pandemic.​

For this reason, an experienced nurse from Florida, Erin Olszewski, decided to go there to help with the crisis. What she saw in this worldfamous hospital, however, filled her with so much horror, that she decided to take a hidden camera with her to film what was going on.

Patients who repeatedly tested negative for covid-19, are still registered as 'confirmed covid-19' and treated as such.​

'Orders from above, we must put covid-19 on every death certificate.' Doctor's all over the world acknowledged they're under a lot of pressure to do this.

https://stopworldcontrol.com/fraud/

Back