SOLD!! 2017 Bogner Ecstasy 101B with Class A/AB switch

War_in_D

Throwing this one out there to see if there's any interest. For Sale, or Trade.. Although, the only guitar trade I'm looking for currently would be a PRS Core model with the following specs: Double Cut, 22 frets, two humbucker, 10 top preferred and birds. Something like a Custom 22, etc.

2017 Bogner Ecstasy 101B with the Class A/AB switch. Excellent condition overall, but the foot switch connector at one end is cracked and has some black electrical tape on it. To make up for it, I'm throwing in a Switch Doctor foot switch with it. The Switch Doctor has a significantly smaller footprint than the factory switch, so if you're mounting to a pedal board it would take up a lot less real estate.

SOLD!! I would be happy to provide more pics if requested. I've bought/sold a few things here but you can check me out on Ebay (4sfedmr2) or Reverb (War in D's). I haven't really sold much on Ebay since the start of the collection on taxes and I quit selling on Reverb prior to when the new tax stuff started in 2022 so my selling feedback is going to look a little old, but I would be glad to speak to any interested parties over the phone. Thanks for looking!

Bogner Resized.jpg

Bogner Resized 2.jpg

Bogner Resized 3.jpg

Bogner Resized 5.jpg

Bogner Resized 4.jpg

Bogner Resized 6.jpg

Last edited:
What a great amp. War-In-D has been a contributing member for as long as I have been around. I’d have no worries scooping up this killer amp.

Amp is pending sale, should know for sure by this weekend. Thanks for all the interest! I'll update the thread when I have more info!

FYI straight from Bogner on the date of the amp based on amp Serial number:

“Hi,
June 2017 US Model EL34 with A/AB option.
Regards,
j o r g”

FYI straight from Bogner on the date of the amp based on amp Serial number:

“Hi,
June 2017 US Model EL34 with A/AB option.
Regards,
j o r g”

Thanks for that info!! IIRC, I saw the date 2016 somewhere on a sticker on the trannies, but they could have been "on hand" parts that didn't get used until 2017.

Ah, imagine a business having parts just laying around just waiting to be put together! We haven't seen that for a few years now. :unsure:

This one is back up for the time being, but I'm bad about changing my mind. :ROFLMAO:

First to come with the funds will get it!

Thanks for looking!

Back