Friedman Fantasy

Bill Kehliher was wanting a butterslax Jr. Dave said it could happen but with a few tweaks. Check out Bill K episode of Tone talk

How about something completely new and fresh instead of the same old shit? This isn’t a dig on Friedman either, seems like nobody is coming up with anything new and exciting.

I think there are so many companys that take a circuit like what has already been done so many times and make very little changes and put it out there. I don't know for tube amps if there is really much more to explore in a sense that hasn't already be done. I'd also love to see something new.

How about something completely new and fresh instead of the same old shit? This isn’t a dig on Friedman either, seems like nobody is coming up with anything new and exciting 🤷
It's not a matter of innovation as much as accessibility. Moat people can't ever afford a $3500 amp. Also, most people want that amp but have no use or space for a 100w amp. If a lowwr wattage version can be bought at an affordable price, that's highly desirable. The Butterslax and Steve Stevens are quite different sounding amps, not aware of any amp on the market like them - certainly the Butterslax, but the SS goes a little beyond the modded Marshall sound and is rather unique in my opinion.

Back