Rant - Rick Beato is a douchecake

I don't think we can see that bro. That may be a mod thing. I just see that he is a 'Well known member' or whatever. :LOL:

Please excuse any misspellings or grammatical issues.
oh really? that explains a lot then.....I have noticed other posts at times where members are talking about banned members....and I'm thinking to myself do they not see they're fuckin bant?!!!

He's just another musician trying to help other musicians. He reminds me of a music teacher I had in middle school that I bumped heads with. She was very arrogant and nasty towards me because I was a big Ted Nugent fan back then and she would make fun of Rock music just to get me angry or a reaction out of me. She would go to her piano and play something from the Doors or something and make faces and distort her posture in a comically mocking way and call it garbage music.... musicians are a special breed, you have to have alot of patience. It's the message not the messenger. Unless it's Jimi Hendrix of course, then it is The messenger.

He's just another musician trying to help other musicians. He reminds me of a music teacher I had in middle school that I bumped heads with. She was very arrogant and nasty towards me because I was a big Ted Nugent fan back then and she would make fun of Rock music just to get me angry or a reaction out of me. She would go to her piano and play something from the Doors or something and make faces and distort her posture in a comically mocking way and call it garbage music.... musicians are a special breed, you have to have alot of patience. It's the message not the messenger. Unless it's Jimi Hendrix of course, then it is The messenger.
...she needed the anger-bang...

For instance, to get schooled on what someone actually said and what it means but to still resort to what about ism’s and being defensive, as opposed to a simple oh, Ok is grammatically referred to as being a bitch. 😂
Exactly. And said 'bitch' has a history of resorting to semantics, holier-than-thou-ness and self-righteous behavior, when called out on his own flaws.
What was that biblical saying again about some beam in someone's eye? :unsure:

#Matthew73FTW
:p

1671465635481.png

I'll see your Beato and raise you a Shull.

View attachment 150790

I'll see your Beato and raise you a Shull.
Atlanta represent!! Lol. Rhett is kind of like Rick, in that the hunger for content creates a lot of mediocre content. Honestly both guys seem totally fine to me as people. Rhett does some cool vids (PRS for one) where he takes every level of a make, from import to USA custom and lists what he thinks is best value and sometimes what he just feels is the best period. Not always the high end one. Actually agreed with him on PRS, the series he chose and the fact that they’re well made, functional guitars that don’t have character or much mojo. Plus his visits to Righteous guitars vids are fun enough. Good store where I can’t afford 98% of what’s there but the employees are good guys.

Back