Guessing this is a scam?

Man you probably dodged a bullet there. A lot of red flags on that listing. From Slovakia with 1 sale, product specs say it’s a JVM 205h with Title and picture a Dan Gower Jose Modified Marshall JCM 800, topped off by a ridiculously low price.

Man you probably dodged a bullet there. A lot of red flags on that listing. From Slovakia with 1 sale, product specs say it’s a JVM 205h with Title and picture a Dan Gower Jose Modified Marshall JCM 800, topped off by a ridiculously low price.
Yeah I added my AMex card to paypal for just that reason.

Me too . They're out there. I like the offers category. Who wouldn't pay asking price for a piece like that ?
Stratjacket has it. Sloppy cut and paste job.
Can't it be legit just this once ? Ha Ha

This is a common Reverb scam as of late. Nice gear priced way under market from a (usually international) seller with little to no feedback. Sometimes the price is obviously converted from Euros even though they claim to be in the US.

I'll take all of them. :hys:

Hey Jack (AKA headlessdeadguy),

4331425.jpg

for a REALLY good price!! :ROFLMAO:

Dearest Ivan of Slovakia,

I have this bridge for sale. One from Nashville, even. Stablest bridge in all the land. Tones flow like water. Corrosion resistant. You pay shipping both ways. USD only. That's what she said.

Your Move,
Queen Lisa

Seems legit.

I have a few Cameron CCV’s I’d sell for $950 each. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you take BITchCOIN? It's kind of like BITCOIN except it's physical while still being make believe. I have upwards of half a dozen, you pick the president's faces you want but no doubles.

Back