Santa was good to me

LP Freak

I’ve been eyeing these for a while now and Santa came through. Everything about this guitar screams quality. It’s honestly flawless out of the box from fit to finish.

2B8B5930-B71F-462D-B51D-83A32856E531.jpeg

Congrats Paul.... Ive been going back and forth for years between the Knaggs Steckel and R7 custom. Cheers & enjoy.

I want one of these so bad I'll bet it is just incredible! Santa went all out for you. Humongous congratulations! I absolutely love it! What is the neck like on it? Thick, thin, just right?

I’ve owned a ton of LP’s over the years and the Knaggs is definitely a great alternative. The fretwork alone is worth the price of admission
Actually most likely getting my R0 re-fretted in February by quality Luthier... should take that guitar up a notch for sure. I have no doubts that Steckel is a fantastic machine. If right finish and price came up, I'd be hard pressed to look away. :)

I want one of these so bad I'll bet it is just incredible! Santa went all out for you. Humongous congratulations! I absolutely love it! What is the neck like on it? Thick, thin, just right?
It‘s right between my R9 and R0

That looks really nice LP! :2thumbsup: Are you going to give up your Les Paul now? What's the neck profile like? 50's or 60's LP roundback or C?

Doug Rappaport seems to really like them...........:yes:

Is that a Steckel model with the Duncan Steckel Candy PAF's in it?

You must have dressed yourself up as Santa when you went to buy it so Santa was good to you!:p:p:p:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
That looks really nice LP! :2thumbsup: Are you going to give up your Les Paul now? What's the neck profile like? 50's or 60's LP roundback or C?

Doug Rappaport seems to really like them...........:yes:

Is that a Steckel model with the Duncan Steckel Candy PAF's in it?

You must have dressed yourself up as Santa when you went to buy it so Santa was good to you!:p:p:p:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Neck is between 50’s and 60’s. I should have measured it when I had the strings off. Pickups are SD Saturday Night Specials

Back