Tim Henson of Polyphia: Redefining guitar

My God the closeted homosexual discomfort and resentment that this kid brings out of you guys is off the charts. Show us on the 🍑 where he bruised your masculinity, or just come out already ffs. :cry:
I bet he’s forgotten more pussy AND theory than 90% of the guys here have ever had or known.
Nevermind that this is a guitar forum, and like his playing or not, the kid is a phenom of the highest order and his chops are horrifying. But by all means continue with your clever soy and femboy comments if it gives you comfort, even though you’d trade a kidney and your firstborn to be 10% as wicked as he is. :hys:
I actually got sick of pretty much all guitar related videos so the jokes on you!

I used to love watching Ola, Glenn, Leon Todd videos etc, even all of the "...AND THIS IS WHY...", click baity type videos, up until last year or two. I'm actually so turned off by them, that I actually don't even want to watch the videos that aren't the click bait types. It's ruined my taste for just about all guitar related videos.

But anyways, Yes Time can outplay me, so? He looks like a cross-legged femininized soy boy and is going to inspire many like him. Is it for the better? Probably not? Is it a good thing that he will inspire more people to play guitar? I don't care if more people pick up the guitar or not so it doesn't matter. I just do my own thing.

I bet he’s forgotten more pussy AND theory than 90% of the guys here have ever had or known.

The last time he saw pussy was when he was 4 and walked in on his mom taking a bath... by accident.

Let the homo-appreciation-fest continue...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Some of you may feel free to use the following gif... it'll make it easier for the rest of us...

giphy.gif

The last time he saw pussy was when he was 4 and walked in on his mom taking a bath... by accident.

Let the homo-appreciation-fest continue...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Some of you may feel free to use the following gif... it'll make it easier for the rest of us...

giphy.gif
My wife is 48, looks 38, and is hot af, so I won’t be needing your flag anytime soon, but thanks. (y)

I actually got sick of pretty much all guitar related videos so the jokes on you!

I used to love watching Ola, Glenn, Leon Todd videos etc, even all of the "...AND THIS IS WHY...", click baity type videos, up until last year or two. I'm actually so turned off by them, that I actually don't even want to watch the videos that aren't the click bait types. It's ruined my taste for just about all guitar related videos.

But anyways, Yes Time can outplay me, so? He looks like a cross-legged femininized soy boy and is going to inspire many like him. Is it for the better? Probably not? Is it a good thing that he will inspire more people to play guitar? I don't care if more people pick up the guitar or not so it doesn't matter. I just do my own thing.
WTF are you blathering about guitar videos? I didn’t mention a word about guitar videos.
So you do your own thing? So does TH. So it’s cool for you but not for him? Enough said…

All I know is that Tim and my youngest son are friends. They are the same age. They got to know each other when my sons band was touring.

The way my son tells it is that Tim doesn’t give a fuck what people think. He does what he wants. According to my son Tim is no bitch.

My son says Tim is pro-LGBT and has a smoking girl. They talk guns and have been to the range. They talk cars. They talk guitars. They party.

My son also told me that Tim has done more for his playing than anyone he knows. Tim is very free with his knowledge and will coach my son on his playing and give him pointers.

Sounds like a dude who lives on his own terms to me. Reminds me of Randy Rhoads… a straight dude that wore womens clothes and shoes. I can’t shit on a dude who has been a true friend to my son.

Last edited:
Eddy Lenz’ Larry vid haunts my dreams. You’re clips don’t help matters either. Hahahaa

If you've got a Kemper, Eddy did a profile of his from that video. I've got a bunch of buddies who use that profile - it's a perhaps little more warm, and "brown" than my amp, doesn't have the same teeth shattering dynamic range and punch, but definitely kickass.

Keep in mind, my clips are using a 50$ interface, cheap beginner mixer, cheap mics (57s and a 421 in various combinations) and I'm a rather middling engineer. It honestly sounds WAY better with some legit pres and converters.

WTF are you blathering about guitar videos? I didn’t mention a word about guitar videos.
So you do your own thing? So does TH. So it’s cool for you but not for him? Enough said…
It seems you think that just because some people don't like something, that it means they're butthurt when in reality they just don't like it. Tim is a cross legged soyboy, and nothing will change that.

Back