Dee...the moron.

TS has a few good tunes but a rather pathetic discography to their credit. I can't believe how much mileage they got out of only 1 hit album. And that 1 hit album wasn't exactly on par with Appetite for Destruction, another single album that pretty much made another band's entire career.

It's one thing when young cats who don't know any better take their swipes at older guys who have been there done that and considered legends. It's even more strange to see a guy like Dee taking swipes when there is just no skin in the game for him to do it.

Before they hit MTV or a record deal, I saw TS in a small club in CT (in the basement of a pizza place) called Alfredo's house of rock doing covers. It was entertaining and loud. They did a song I recall, called, the Chinese Hustle. The crowd was lukewarm at best.

TS actually had some great songs outside of the ones they play over and over on the radio like "Burn in Hell", "The Kids Are Back", "Come Out and Play", "Love is For Suckers", etc and Dee did stand up to the PMRC, good singer, etc but any words against those two voices is sacrilege IMO.

Dee is a horse-face mule from Long Island. I live on LI and you couldn't pay me to see that asshole and his band.

Dio OWNED the stage. Saw him 4x w/ Rainbow, including Rainbow's first 2 US shows in '75. He was amazing.

Same w/ Plant. I was at the 3-night stand at MSG, NY, where TSRTS was filmed. He was a frontman deluxe.
Those Booster Vacs must be going to his brain. Asshole.

Hey guys. Sup.

Hendrix wasn't a very good frontman. I mean he was okay at guitar but he wasn't a great performer and didn't have the best voice ever, ya know?
Freddy Mercury wasn't all that great a performer either. Not a great frontman. Weird teeth.
Prince? Voice too high. Not a great frontman.
Same thing about Michael Jackson.
James Hetfield? He doesn't even flap around like a chicken, like Mick Jagger does. Bad frontman.
Mick Jagger? Flaps around WAY too much like a chicken. It's distracting! Not a great frontman.
Johnny Cash? Lol no, dude just kinda stood there on stage. Blah blah we get it one time you built a car and other times you drove around a lot wow brag much? nobody cares.
David Bowie? Dressed weird, no thanks.

That how this works? Have I generated enough clicks to Hail Mary my non-existant music career into an online Controversial Hot Take Haver career yet?

Last edited:
Dio is my favorite performer. I like 5-6 Zep songs. I like several TS and Dee solo songs. His words don’t hurt. Not really worth talking about.

Back