Dee...the moron.

when it comes to anything to do with rock greatness, there might be a few on the same level but i cant put anyone above Plant or Zeppelin. i do understand the point he is trying to make, those two are just about the worst examples to prove said point lol

Snider is an Uber-Cuck. Keep doing that voice-over work for MSDNC. Maybe they’ll let him do a special entitled: “Washed-up never-were ‘80s singers… that no-one gave a shit about.”

RJD could out-sing and out-perform, Captain Howdy on his worst day with no voice.

Dee-Snider-as-Captain-Howdy-in-Strangeland-1998.jpg

Reactions: ccn
Snider is an Uber-Cuck. Keep doing that voice-over work for MSDNC. Maybe they’ll let him do a special entitled: “Washed-up never-were ‘80s singers… that no-one gave a shit about.”

RJD could out-sing and out-perform, Captain Howdy on his worst day with no voice.

Maybe they’ll let him do a special entitled: “Washed-up never-were ‘80s singers… that no-one gave a shit about.”
LOL

Man that’s fucked up, makes no sense to say something that stupid.

It’s kind of like someone waking up to Arnold Schwarzenegger (in his Conan the barbarian days) and calling him fat and out of shape. He’d just laugh and shrug it off because he knows the person’s full of shit.

What a shit heel. Lol

I guess when I was a kid I liked TS a little but soon got bored of them. Musically they were primitive even for those times. The costume make up stuff was dumb too and never aged well. I think DS can sing and has a good voice. His comments here are off but I think I get what he was trying to say. But I think he doesn't take into account for the eras that Dio and Plant came from. They were 60s and 70s guys and their generation did not run around on stage doing high kicks like DLR etc. The audiences they played for mostly just say there and watched. Dio was THE penultimate metal singer whereas Plant was the first high screamer in hard rock. I think DS just likes saying controversial things.

Yea, this is a strange one. I like Dee; always thought he was/is a good spokesman for the rock/metal community. But... totally disagree with him on Dio and Plant. Both were iconic frontmen in their own way. Not everyone has to jump around like Jagger, you just have to have a captivating presence. Both had it and were great frontmen.

TS has a few good tunes but a rather pathetic discography to their credit. I can't believe how much mileage they got out of only 1 hit album. And that 1 hit album wasn't exactly on par with Appetite for Destruction, another single album that pretty much made another band's entire career.
NO way dude. I am not the biggest Guns fan, but they had a LOT of good/hit songs after appetite. A lot actually.

Let's wait for Plant to reply. Better yet not , because he has class unlike the shitbag statement Dee made. TS is a joke. Can't flip the channel fast enough.

NO way dude. I am not the biggest Guns fan, but they had a LOT of good/hit songs after appetite. A lot actually.
They’ve only released 3 full length albums after Appetite was released close to 40 years ago. They literally don’t have that many songs, whether they were good ones or hits, period. I think that’s a smaller discography than Twisted Sister lol

They’ve only released 3 full length albums after Appetite was released close to 40 years ago. They literally don’t have that many songs, whether they were good ones or hits, period. I think that’s a smaller discography than Twisted Sister lol
GnR recorded and released 87 songs. 6 were Billboard Top 10. You realy think TS compared to that? NFW!

Back