[SOLD] VHT (Fryette) SigX

MatrixClaw

Had made up my mind to keep this since they're so rare and the likelihood of finding another one later is super low... but I've decided to commit to moving to a more practical rig for me and stop hoarding amps, so it's back up!.

This is amp is freaking AMAZING. The clean channel is the best I've ever heard on a high gain amp, or any amp for that matter, and can be cranked via the effects loop's pad at reasonable levels to get one of the most convincing cranked Plexi sounds I've ever heard. The rhythm channel goes from clean to british to the drier high gain mayhem VHT/Fryette amps are known for, with one of the most articulate high gain tones you'll ever hear. The lead channel saturates more than any other Fryette and can pull off some killer leads or crushing rhythms. TONS of tones to dial in on this. I've owned the non-EQ Ultralead, GEQ Ultralead, Deliverance 60, 50/CL and this. This is the one to have.

The amp is super mint. Not a scratch on it. Looks like it just came out of the factory box. Includes footswitch.

Looking for $2500 (plus shipping, if applicable).

May consider trades for the few amps I haven't played yet, which are still on my bucket list - Revv Generator 120 Mk III, Engl Savage Mk II, Mesa JP2C, KSR Artemis/Colossus, Diezel Hagen, etc.

Last edited:
Bump! Was going to keep it, but decided to stop hoarding amp and move to a more practical setup.

Back