NGD tomorrow. Excited about this one!

peterc52

A Gibson Les Paul Custom Lite showcase edition from 1988. In very good shape!

Picking it up tomorrow! Can’t wait :)

4F1D8968-6F7D-4102-AF45-F8DF6982EEF6.jpeg
D05526DA-BCF6-4861-BE10-79FB05BD997E.jpeg
336F8EE8-49D4-4702-990F-EC99CD73BC03.jpeg

That's so badass! Congrats! I'm on a hunt for a PRS but some of these Les Paul's people are posting may make me change my mind!

I've always wanted one since I saw the dude from kingdom come playing a purple sparkle one. If they rip like a regular paul then it's pure win.

Congrats! That’s my one that got away and my biggest regret. I had one that I bought cheap off eBay - it was scratched all over. The dude who owned it was getting divorced and his ex -to-be scratched it with a screwdriver she was so pissed off.

I got weirded out but the thin body one day and stupidly traded it on the JCF for a graphic dinky. That you-know-what Pat later disclosed it was a mutt with a neck swap! I’ve been looking for one ever since and punishing myself for making that trade!

Please, please let me know if u ever decide to flog it!

HNGD. I've got 2 of these myself. An 87 black custom and an 89 with a floyd. Just killer guitars. Always wanted a goldtop one though.

that looks incredible, great find! I’ve always been partial to the ruby red for some reason but that is just handsome AF

Back