Looks like Chubtone’s Instagram Account Hacked

That's probably 'cause Dan hasn't coached him.

He's got buttering-up down to a fine art. :LOL:

EDIT:
I see you're a new member here mate. Welcome!
Dan's a moderator and there's a history of sexual innuendo and double entendres issued by the likes of yours truly and another mod, JackBootedThug.

Dan loves it 'though I'm sure and he gives back everything he takes... or so I've heard...
5412A923-87E7-4D28-842F-EF8916DBA773.gif

I'm wondering how an attacker could hack into an account? Since it's quite difficult to hack Instagram, especially if two-factor authentication is set. My commercial account with 50,000 followers has two-factor authentication, so no one can hack the account. This account brings me a good income, so it's important to me. I still continue to develop my account and periodically buy views for my Instagram videos here https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-video-views/. I want to double my follower count in 4 months.

Last edited:
Thanks for the 11 month old bump putting this on the front page instead of page 271 where it belonged. You had me screaming NOT AGAIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until I saw that this was from February 2022.
you know the old adage there's no bad publicity...

dude has 2 posts,,, and both are necro-bump... the other old adage i like, "get fucked, dude"

Just stumbled upon this post about Chubtone's Instagram account getting hacked. Man, it's unfortunate how often this happens with popular accounts. Scammers these days don't even bother pretending to know English!

Just stumbled upon this post about Chubtone's Instagram account getting hacked.
Of course you did, Emily. :LOL:

Man, it's unfortunate how often this happens with popular accounts.
Yeah, unfortunate how often bots necrobump with their first posts.

Well, not really; it's a dead giveaway. :dunno:

Scammers these days don't even bother pretending to know English!
Credit where it's due: At least most bots do pretend to know English.

Congratulations. You passed the bot test with flying colours!

Bant. :banhim::gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

Back