Old issues of Guitar One Guitar World Guitar ! What should I do with them ? LOL

Hey man!!!! Yup, still rocking that one almost daily, plays like butter, the neck is amazing. Taking good care if here my friend.

Still have my ex greenie Charvel?
No I traded greenie about a year after our trade. I don't remember what I traded for.......I think it was part of trade for another splawn or a wolfgang goldtop.....not sure.
I didn't really bond with it but it was a good guitar

I have GFTPM from about 84 to mid 2000's and a bunch of Guitar World. Thought about tossing them but they are fun to look through. I like seeing the old ads with no web site address, or social media tags, just send $2 for a catalog.

No I traded greenie about a year after our trade. I don't remember what I traded for.......I think it was part of trade for another splawn or a wolfgang goldtop.....not sure.
I didn't really bond with it but it was a good guitar
Still have that Wolfgang gold?

I have GFTPM from about 84 to mid 2000's and a bunch of Guitar World. Thought about tossing them but they are fun to look through. I like seeing the old ads with no web site address, or social media tags, just send $2 for a catalog.
What months do you have pre 1987? I have every issue from 87 until they folded into Guitar World. I have maybe 12 issue pre 87, but always looking to round it out.

Can we say the same thing about old Playboys and Hustlers? I have boxes of them my Dad had. lol

Back