RIP Jeff Beck

“Mass vaccinations are a scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake.

When you take the vaccine, very specific antibodies go into your immune system and neuter the nonspecific antibodies that are there to fight off all that attacks your body. It renders your immune system as totally nonfunctioning. It cannot defend you from anything else that attacks you. Now the deaths are rapidly growing and out of control.

Doctors and scientists had better get busy figuring out how they are going to save the hundreds of millions who have taken this vaccine and are literally waiting for the next virus or illness to attack them that they cannot fight.

Damn, just read this. RIP to a legendary guitarist, got to see him in Vegas way back, great show.

As if his sounds we're not elite enough in the sixties,
Blow by Blow was a game changer.
Thanks for getting into the studio Jeffery Arnold.
You left many incredible sonic tools for guitarists to learn from .
RIP

Oddly….The only guy that ever made me really want a telecaster.
When he sat-in with Stewart and they covered the old People get Ready record. The guitar parts were just killer. The feel and emotion was incredible... grabbed me.

RIP JB.

Last edited:
The People Get Ready video on MTV back in the day was my intro to Jeff Beck. Then I heard Cause We Ended As Lovers. Saw Live At Ronnie Scott's years later and that was mind blowing. Unique talent that earned legendary status.

The body of work over his career from yardbirds to jeff beck group to fusion era and beyond combined with his evolution in style makes him the greatest ever to me
he was truly terrifying on guitar shop tour

One of the greats, in so many ways. 78 isn't bad, but he was looking really good and healthy which makes things sting a little more.

So I've never really listened to much Jeff Beck. The few things I've heard were quite unimpressive, but everyone raves about him. What are some songs or particular recordings I can find on YouTube that'll wow me with either technical prowess, or creativity, or just plain beautiful melodic lines or whatever? I owe it to the man to appreciate at least a couple of his tunes or recordings.
My intro to Mr.Beck was the "There and Back" album. His control of nuance on "The Final Peace" was breathtaking.
"Guitar Shop" is another "must listen". The "Live at Ronnie Scott's" dvd/cd is one of the best live documents ever recorded.

So I've never really listened to much Jeff Beck. The few things I've heard were quite unimpressive, but everyone raves about him. What are some songs or particular recordings I can find on YouTube that'll wow me with either technical prowess, or creativity, or just plain beautiful melodic lines or whatever? I owe it to the man to appreciate at least a couple of his tunes or recordings.
Check out Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop album. He's very unique, no pick, he's definitely out there. Good album.

I have always loved these:

Back