Bridge pup for my Les Paul Custom

I just put an Duncan Distortion into mine and made quick clip with a 6505+. iPhone because my mic is in storage somewhere

I Want to Fondle that Guitar in an Inappropriate way. I'd suggest the Aldrich or the MCP Afwayu or MCP Solution. BKP Alnico Nailbomb would be great too. Even the SD SH-5 Custom or the SD Custom 5 which i believe is SH-14. The SD Alternative 8 Works great for that too.
Now that is a great suggestion, very clear and precise......

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! You've been all really helpful! Today I'm receiving a Gibson 500t and next week I'm gonna try the Custom 5 - sh14. To make it more interesting I will be uploading some clips with the different pickups!

I hated the 500t in my LP and Explorer. One of the most bland, not particularly good at anything pickups I've ever played.
For tightness, the Roxy blows it, the Aldrich and JB away. I bet Scott would ship to you.
The Motor City Detroiter and Godwood I have are pretty tight, not exactly high output, but I like them a lot.

I hated the 500t in my LP and Explorer. One of the most bland, not particularly good at anything pickups I've ever played.
For tightness, the Roxy blows it, the Aldrich and JB away. I bet Scott would ship to you.
The Motor City Detroiter and Godwood I have are pretty tight, not exactly high output, but I like them a lot.
Dude so far I love it lol. Really tight - articulate with nice attack! I never liked the JB but I'd love to try the Roxy. Yes, I suppose he would ship but I'd have to pay custom taxes :(

Dude so far I love it lol. Really tight - articulate with nice attack! I never liked the JB but I'd love to try the Roxy. Yes, I suppose he would ship but I'd have to pay custom taxes :(
Lots of folks like em. Each guitar I took them out of became a fav after. I think I literally gave them away.
We all wanna hear something different!
I don't know much about custom taxes. I did get something shipped from England a while back. Got lost in normal mail, so the seller overnighted me another one. The first order showed up weeks later. lol But no tax!!

Lots of folks like em. Each guitar I took them out of became a fav after. I think I literally gave them away.
We all wanna hear something different!
I don't know much about custom taxes. I did get something shipped from England a while back. Got lost in normal mail, so the seller overnighted me another one. The first order showed up weeks later. lol But no tax!!
Yeah same thing happened to me years ago lol

Back