This 'home' studio, filled with awesome guitars, is sick

Imagine having fucking drawers filled with Martins under your rows of vintage Strats and LP’s. Fucking insane. I’d be like a kid in a candy store in there.

Yeah.. Can't really give it up to a rich guy with drawers of guitars.. That's fat fuck excessive. NOBODY needs that many.
I'll keep him in my heart tho when I go home and try to get my thing going with my ghetto neighbors kids stompin on the fuckin' floor all day and night..
Fuck ALL his Tele's.. They suck. If you like them, great.
I'd rather hear about some dude that was poor and put parts of guitar together because that's all they could afford and changed the world with them.
EVH, SRV ring a bell?
Have nice day..

Yeah.. Can't really give it up to a rich guy with drawers of guitars.. That's fat fuck excessive. NOBODY needs that many.
I'll keep him in my heart tho when I go home and try to get my thing going with my ghetto neighbors kids stompin on the fuckin' floor all day and night..
Fuck ALL his Tele's.. They suck. If you like them, great.
I'd rather hear about some dude that was poor and put parts of guitar together because that's all they could afford and changed the world with them.
EVH, SRV ring a bell?
Have nice day..
squish.jpg

I will never talk shit on Vince Gill, guy will shred your balls off in one second. Put him through a high gain amp too, prepare to be embarrassed. Not a guy to go after.

What does one have to do with the other?? You're saying because he's a good player, I better like the excessive collection of twang fucker guitars he plays?? Does Jesus really think he needs all that shit in the name of the Lord?? LOL
Lot's of great players use a Telecaster.. Don't give a fuck...

Imagine a new world where someone on an Internet message board has and expresses a different opinion than you.. Hmm

I miss the HCAF days where opinions rolled and people didn't get butthurt.

Now this is the world we live in..

Screenshot-2022-09-18-at-18.46.jpg

I used to think telecasters were bad, then I played one and discovered I'd been an idiot. BTW, Telecasters also don't automatically transform your clothes into a pair of overalls and a straw hat and make you marry your cousin in case you're curious. And I still don't like country music.

But anybody who has never taken a telecaster and plugged it into a high gain amp, flicked over the bridge pickup, and then shredded like hell... I honestly feel sorry for them. It's such a goddamn blast in a way that nothing else really is.

Last edited:
I personally don't care if tele's sound like heaven, no matter what you are plugged into. They are nasty looking, crap designs by a sixth grader that failed most of their classes.

I would never own one but I'm happy as shit if you like them!

Back