WTF did I just watch.?

espquade

This came up on my YouTube feed and I am not sure what I just watched but it had me laughing throughout the video.

No none can deny Zakk has quite the sense of humor. What a trippy video and I actually liked the song even though I am still stuck in that miracle man style and phase of Zakk''s the most but this was entertaining. Some of you will certainly disagree with me on this but I enjoyed it. :p

I enjoyed that too, cool song. Reminded me of Mastodon with those vocals. I never listened to much BLS, but I probably should.

I dug it. His vocals have gotten quite good, maybe I missed something, I never thought he sounded that great vocally, always like his playing and aggressive approach. Lol with the bath salts hunger

When that girl ripped that guy's balls out, it was pretty intense, lol. Great song and had heard that before but video is hilarious 😂

Oh thank you so much for posting this I fucking loved it! So great, love the song too! I'm a huge Zakk fan! He has a great sense of humor.

I love Zakk but fuck I just can't stand his guitar line. Uglier than dolphin dick.
Agreed. Though his original signature was supposed to be a hypnotic spiral not a bullseye or dolphin dick. I guess he just ran with it after the artist f'd up. Either way not sure a hypno spiral would have aged well either.

Yeah I thought it was a really good song. He's almost borrowed some of Ozzy's more melodic hooks but he always had it in him if you listen to book of shadows. The lead also surprised me. Lots of the usual hyper fast stretched pentatonics but also some more restrained playing. Like he actually tried this time.

I may have to pick up this album . Here's another really good song. Is he getting more melodic or am I just drinking more than I should tonight...:D

Back