This 'home' studio, filled with awesome guitars, is sick

I used to think telecasters were bad, then I played one and discovered I'd been an idiot. BTW, Telecasters also don't automatically transform your clothes into a pair of overalls and a straw hat and make you marry your cousin in case you're curious. And I still don't like country music.

But anybody who has never taken a telecaster and plugged it into a high gain amp, flicked over the bridge pickup, and then shredded like hell... I honestly feel sorry for you. It's such a goddamn blast in a way that nothing else really is.
I think many guys here would love a good tele if they tried the right one in a high gain amp. The problem is almost all current made tele pickups suck vs good older examples. The only non-vintage one I use is the Tone Specific Deluxe, which I actually like even a little more than my 2 actual pre-cbs ‘60’s Tele pickups. They can make for one of the most grindy, aggressive sounds out there with also more clarity than humbuckers

I would have to agree with Warmart that I never liked the way they look, but I don’t judge guitars on that

I used to think telecasters were bad, then I played one and discovered I'd been an idiot. BTW, Telecasters also don't automatically transform your clothes into a pair of overalls and a straw hat and make you marry your cousin in case you're curious. And I still don't like country music.

But anybody who has never taken a telecaster and plugged it into a high gain amp, flicked over the bridge pickup, and then shredded like hell... I honestly feel sorry for you. It's such a goddamn blast in a way that nothing else really is.
Andy Wood model could help some people on the cosmetics 🤟🏻

This is the only tele in my collection and i love it! 😁
20210214_193545.jpg

Back