Fortin Cali Mod Marshall QC capture?

BIGKAHUNA

Anybody know if there is a good capture of a Fortin of Gower Cali Mod’d Marshall out there for the Quad Cortex? I searched online and in the Neural app/cloud and haven’t found anything yet.

That’s straight up awesome that you’re willing to capture your amp!

Have you “already” captured it previously?
No I haven't done it yet. I have done a few captures though and the results have been great.
I have mostly been using irs by jzir. He does match irs that sound really great.
I thought I saw some cali captures from the neural plug in on the neural site.

BIGKAHUNA

I put three captures up of the amp only/no cab. I dialed it in with bmt around six or so and went up on the bass and gain as I went.
Sounds cool on my end but if you want say more treble,less gain or whatever I could do a couple more later.
I tend to dial stuff in darker than most.
Search for wiseblood on the neural site.

BIGKAHUNA

I put three captures up of the amp only/no cab. I dialed it in with bmt around six or so and went up on the bass and gain as I went.
Sounds cool on my end but if you want say more treble,less gain or whatever I could do a couple more later.
I tend to dial stuff in darker than most.
Search for wiseblood on the neural site.
Grabbed all 3. Thanks so much. Let me know should you ever upload more. Didn’t have a lot of time but did get to mess around for a few minutes and love the first one I tried.

Back