Post a pic of your #1 all-around killer guitar

These 2 are in a tie with one another.

uwhoWish.jpg
Gorgeous!

Pretty much this partscaster nowadays. Custom shop SD ‘78 and some who knows singles. Gotoh Floyd and a kill switch.

I just learned I can attach photo using my phone! Haha! Except they’re always sideways

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41
Gotta be my slap-together Musikraft Frank Body, Warmoth CBS neck, non-fine tuner Floyd, Jalen Bee equipped Partscaster.
Pretty much this partscaster nowadays. Custom shop SD ‘78 and some who knows singles. Gotoh Floyd and a kill switch.

I just learned I can attach photo using my phone! Haha! Except they’re always sideways

I swear to god partcasters always have that special mojo going on with them. Both fucking beautiful guitars!

This one never gets any pics but its the one I play the most. My first Warmoth body over 20 years old and a Warmoth neck only a few years old. I think the neck is kind of ugly, roasted with black dots just looks kind of shitty. And I cracked the headstock putting in the tuner screws (its a common occurance with roasted...I learned too late). But I glued it and you actually can't even see it from the front but there are cracks/gaps in the back right at the two outer tuner holes. But it sounds and plays amazing. Here it is ready to go as always. The Mutt.

05C29EAF-23FF-49A6-8227-DD2A75421B1D.jpg

I gotta get me a wine red LP ........
I had to dig deep for this one. The darker wine red colors are early to mid 70’s and the later lighter tomato colored wine red guitars are mid to late 70’s as Norlin started diluting the die to make it last longer. To get a deep wine red maple neck LPC set me back the most I’ve ever spent on a guitar and at a cost I hope to never spend again. A professional appraiser said this one is officially in excellent condition and since I have the original pickups, pick guard, pots, and case to go with it, that it’s in the range of $8k in todays market.

Back