Anyone using Myasnikov gear?

You know…. I’ll ask him if he has to take crypto. Based on this thread. I get it. It was off putting a bit. But it works. It could be that he takes wire transfer. Idk. It’s what he said would be best. I guess it’s way of hiding things from mother as someone alluded to earlier. Btw I have ZERO affiliation with this guy but he makes nice shit. So there’s that.

The crypto I did buy also lost huge. I bought it when it was a must by, don't miss this opportunity!! In other words, the worlds greatest pyramid scheme to date.

I don't even know how he comes up with a value given that it fluctuates so much. I mean he could be screwing himself out of money if it devalues overnight. Which leads me to believe he charges well in excess of what he wants to cover that spread. Which again, total B.S.
In a different scenario, when visiting rellies in Melbourne I ordered a pedal from an Australian company. It never got shipped and the company didn’t decide to let me know they were not in business or at least not doing pedals anymore (site said it was in stock). When they did the refund, about two weeks later the exchange rate had changed enough where I lost $13 on it.

You know…. I’ll ask him if he has to take crypto. Based on this thread. I get it. It was off putting a bit. But it works. It could be that he takes wire transfer. Idk. It’s what he said would be best. I guess it’s way of hiding things from mother as someone alluded to earlier. Btw I have ZERO affiliation with this guy but he makes nice shit. So there’s that.

Oh for sure, he makes great stuff and he isn't skimping out on parts. He's just trying to hide his profits and business from mother Russia.

They know, he's been under surveillance, operation has been a shadow company for crypto. Word is Crypto is his cover name so you should be gtg here. Your flight leaves in one hour...

Last edited:
I doubt he's taking crypto because he wants to...I'd imagine a bunch of monetary transactions with Americans wouldnt be a very good look for him living in Russia right now even if he could do it.

Last edited:
I doubt he's taking crypto because he wants to...I'd imagine a bunch of monetary transactions with Americans would be a very good look for him living in Russia right now even if he could do it.
Those are the guys they look at as potential info sources for the CIA , or more likely, prime candidates for the front lines. Here's a 1940's rifle and an old uniform comrade. Best of luck!

T
Think i paid him with paypal a couple of years ago. Not sure if he still accepts that
there might be a way. So I questioned his business (not in a bad way) but I was interested. He has a factory in China building transformers and stuff, But builds his own amps at his house. Now it makes sense what he said months ago when I reached out. Here is the conversation below re: PayPal. So in short, he can get paid possibly by PayPal if it goes to his Chinese factory. He responds much more quickly on what’s app. (It’s encrypted so the watchful eye doesn’t catch him) If you need the number I can give it to whoever. This right here tells you why we live in the greatest country, No hiding shit like money, conversation, phone calls.

Attachments

• 0F85912A-C8D2-421E-A6B0-EB21904FEBD7.png
    0F85912A-C8D2-421E-A6B0-EB21904FEBD7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
I guess he just doesn´t want to pay taxes, I can´t think of a reason the government would be interested in any of this otherwise. I suppose the whole crypto thing also could be because of the economic sanctions on russian banks on account of the war, by design it´s not easy to transfer money into Russia these days and Paypal is no exception.

But yeah, his stuff looks like sturdy, good quality clone builds and if he´s doing custom transformers and things like that he´s more pro than I thought.

I asked him about building a VHT 2150. He said he only builds the classic 50/50 so it seems. He did say he was interested in building a Klon

on what’s app. (It’s encrypted so the watchful eye doesn’t catch him)
whatapp is facebook, and spy you in the same way :ROFLMAO: Is the first messenger to avoid if looking for privacy or security. Try Element/Matrix... or Molly FOSS for semplicity.

Back