My son started guitar 6 months ago. Metallica content inside

That’s awesome! Enjoy it! My kids, my brothers kids and my grandkids all play. I’m actually playing out with my nephews band. It’s a great family tradition to have…

That’s awesome! Enjoy it! My kids, my brothers kids and my grandkids all play. I’m actually playing out with my nephews band. It’s a great family tradition to have…
My dad wanted to learn guitar a couple years ago. I bought him an acoustic that he toys around with it every now and then, but it hasn't been high priority for him since he's been focused on enjoying his recent retirement.

Some day soon though, all 3 generations of us will be shredding together at family gatherings 😎

Goooood, get his left forearm and wrist strong now so he can keep that guitar's headstock from diving everytime he lets go for even a second lol

Wow that's damn good! I don't know how many years I was playing before I could have pulled something like that off. You must be a proud papa!

Give it a year or two and he's gonna surpass the teacher!!!!😂.

Exactly what happened with me and my son!!!!!👍

So fun though watching them get better and better!!!

Cool man👍

Now is a great time to learn guitar. Many kids already have pretty serious finger dexterity from video games. On top of that, you can pull up any riff, song or solo as well as lessons for it free on YouTube.

Kid is rippin it up. He has so many tools available, can you imagine having YouTube when you started on guitar?! I sat with a tape player, rewinding it, playing it, over and over, moving my finger up and down the fretboard until I figured out the correct note. This kid can avoid so much wasted time. He is stoked.

Back