The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

Just so it’s out there, I got this text the other day (no idea how, never bought anything from this guy and that’s pretty sus in and of itself) and I’ve been meaning to post it here.

Hey _____ . How are you? I’ve sold The Guitar Guru Network and started a new company with some great partners. We have a huge inventory and are offering 15% off first purchases for all TGGN customers.
Hope all is well on your end!
-Keith
www.incognitoguitars.com

Just so it’s out there, I got this text the other day (no idea how, never bought anything from this guy and that’s pretty sus in and of itself) and I’ve been meaning to post it here.

Hey _____ . How are you? I’ve sold The Guitar Guru Network and started a new company with some great partners. We have a huge inventory and are offering 15% off first purchases for all TGGN customers.
Hope all is well on your end!
-Keith
www.incognitoguitars.com

Hahaha, Incognito Guitars. That's funny, what a fitting name.
>Incognito is an English adjective meaning "in disguise", "having taken steps to conceal one's identity"

Good to know he’s starting anew on a lie. 5 seconds of llc searches shows he never sold the GGN, He just moved to New Mexico and formed a new LLC. He’s probably salty about loosing his Friedman/ BAD distribution deal.

Little bit, but fuck him. I can’t be bothered. Figured I’d post it up here and that’d fuck with him enough lol
Totally, this dude is a Grade A con man and douchebag. Hopefully people spread the news that this asswipe is behind the latest shit show, SinBandito SHITars.

The fact that reverb allows this scumbag charlatan and thief to remain on their platform says all you need to know about god damned reverb.

I am so sick of hearing about fellow forum members and guitarists getting scammed, robbed and ripped off, etc. This is an outrage. This GGN guy needs to be eradicated from gear sales.

Look what popped up on my Instagram yesterday .....I have no connection to the guru whatsoever.

Screenshot_20230122-082616.png

Back