Musician Friend/ GC backorder time

skoora

Just ordered something from musicians friend, but it said back ordered. I know it may differ from manufacture to manufacturer, but anyone experience how long it took to get filled? It’s a PS-2.

If you call MF they can tell you when they are expected back in stock. Only thing is ya dont know if it will be pushed back from there.
I just canceled an order from them on Something that was. Supposed to be in Nov, which turned to Dec, Jan and now it April. No thanks.

Not that confident with Fryette stocking people but their units satisfy what I'm looking for. It seems the consensus ive seen is it sounds better than the Badcat Unleash which also had the features I need. I couldn't find the Fryette stuff in stock anywhere but wanted to use the payment options with MF as I had a MF card already

Last edited:
Used ones are not much less than a new one and I get a warranty and 24 months, no interest getting a new one. No rush really. I'm putting together an amp switcher rig at home, so it's certainly not an emergency.

For some reason it didn’t occur to me to try Amazon and they had one through a store in stock. Was able to use my existing Amazon card to do a no interest promo that way. Of course MF didn’t have a way to cancel without calling or doing a chat. I was first in line for chat for 30 minutes, called in, got someone right away and it took a minute. Went back to chat cue and it said it had lost connection…lol

Back