Should I get this cab for $150?

Metalhex

Screenshot_20230121_192605_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230121_192536_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230121_192553_Chrome~2.jpg

I don't really need another cab but is it a good enough deal for $150?

Yes.

If for no other reason than to have a cab you can leave at the rehearsal space and never lose a wink of sleep over.

Those are really bad . My students have had them . It’s the MG cab of b52 but worse . But the good cab they out is pretty good . It’s probably worth $150 but honestly it won’t do your tone any favors at all . Mess with your ear

If you want a cheap cab to have as a beater or something, get a peavey ms412. At least theyre decent speakers and good construction quality.

I thought maybe I'd get it for when we find a second guitarist and doesn't have a cab or cannot bring theirs, I would always have this as a spare. But 150 is alot to spend on a spare.

I could but I would have to pour something extremely flammable all over it and set it on fire before the owner has a chance to return to the province that knows no tone.

Last edited:
I'll echo most others with a hard pass. If it were plywood construction then yes just for the cab and fuck the speakers. But cheap MDF that falls apart, no way in hell.

IF it was even plywood I would take it apart to build a doghouse before even considering playing music through it hahaha

Back