[SOLD] Friedman Custom Shop 100w

hellzington

For sale is a very rare opportunity: a completely one-off amp built by Dave Friedman. The amp has three channels:
  • Channel 1: Fender-style super sparkly clean
  • Channel 2: "BE on Steroids" high gain
  • Channel 3: "HBE/JBE on Steroids" even higher gain
To be clear, this amp isn't based on any of Dave's other amps. This is a total one off. That said, overall, as a comparison, I'd describe the amp as being somewhere between a JJ 100 and a Naked. The amp has much more gain than a standard BE-100 or JJ and is voiced brighter and more aggressive. The clean channel is a Fender "blackface" style '60s clean: very sparkling and shimmery. But you do get a gain knob to break the channel up. This amp was just serviced by Dave a few months ago and has seen limited studio use since. It's in excellent condition and sounds incredible.

The amp also features:
  • Three way mid-shift
  • Gain knob for clean channel (knob under "Clean Volume" and "Treble")
  • Three way gain structure switch to raise/lower overall gain (makes the amp very versatile)
  • Bright switch for clean channel
  • Bright switch for gain channels
  • SAT switch on back (adds gain and compression; defeats bright switches)
  • Response knob on back (variable negative feedback)
  • Thump knob on back
  • Dave's amazing FX loop
  • 2-button footswitch
I've added a video where you can hear this actual amp. Please message me with any questions.

$5000 shipped CONUS via PayPal Friends and Family ONLY. If you would like references, please let me know. I have many available.

Back